28

Omniscient
"Wah di hell yuh mean yuh lose di girl? How? ," asked the head man in charge. He was seeing at his desk puffing from a cigar.
What the hell you mean you lost the girl? How?

"I had her then I guess her friend saw us. Her friend jacked my shit and they got away. ," explained Blaze.

"Stupid Lucky; Scar yuh get any information fi mi man? ," the man looked between Scar and Lucky.
Stupid. Lucky; Scar you got any information for me man?

"Check this remember that nigga Monster? He ain't dead how we though he was. ," said Lucky.

"Ow yuh kno this? ," asked the man interested in what Lucky was saying.
How you know this?

"I saw him with the girl at the Kane I know he seen me too. What you want done Pumba? ," asked Lucky.

"Damnit! luk mi don't care ow yuh Dweet get di funds mi kno he's sitting pan millions. ," said Pumba.
Damnit! Look I don't care how you do it get the money. I know he's sitting on millions.

"How you want this done boss man? ," asked Scar.

"I'll lef dat up tuh unu just bring mi di money; kill dem both eff yuh haffi an Scar? ," called Pumba.
I'll leave that up to y'all just bring me the money; kill them both if you have to. And Scar?

"Yeah? ," questioned Scar.

"Bring mi Monster's head mi kno fada wud be happy. ," smirked Pumba.
Bring me Monster's head I know father would be happy.

"Go it. ," Scar gave a head nod.

Scar, Blaze, and Lucky walked out of the warehouse to the truck. Getting in Lucky slapped the back off Blaze head making him turn around with a scowl on his face.

"Fuck wrong with you!? ," growled Blaze.

"You supposed to been went by the house and searched for the money not fuck with that girl. ," replied Lucky.

"It wasn't my intention I stopped to get some food and I seen her getting ready to leave. ," said Blaze.

"Nigga you stupid. ," said Scar shaking his head.

"We can get the money and her too. Lucky we can share the bitch. ," said Blaze.

"I don't want that damn girl B' . ," frowned Lucky.

"More for me then. ," shrugged Blaze.

"Did you at least check the house? ," asked Scar.

"No nigga didn't you hear me tell Pumba they beat my ass. ," mugged Blaze.

"We going by there now you be the look out. ," said Scar digging off.

"Why I gotta be the look out? ," frowned Blaze.

"Cause me and Lucky the only ones getting shit done right now. ," replied Scar.

"Whatever bro. ," Blaze rolled up as they made a tour to Monster's old house.

Xahkeia Murray
She sat staring out the restaurant window as her nails tapped lightly against the wooden colored table. Nervous was an understatement going over what to say a million times in her head she knew it wouldn't escape her lips like that. From her peripheral someone took a seat in the booth in front catching her attention.

"You gone talk or keep staring? I got shit to do. ," June sat forward with his elbow on the table.

"I-I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry for treating you the way that I did. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. ," apologies Xahkeia.

"That's coo. ," June dryly said sitting back.

"Can we start over? Maybe, as friends? ," asked Xahkeia with hopeful eyes.

"I can't be friends with you. ," stated June.

"Why not? ," questioned Xahkeia with a frown.

"You know why Zi. I can at least be cordial with you, but I can't be your friend love. ," said June.

"I'm scared Justice. ," admitted Xahkeia.

"Of what? ," asked June.

"Of us hurting each other. I know how you are and I know how I am. ," said Xahkeia.

"I'm human I fuck up from time to time; I'll never drag you into my world just to fuck you over. I know what I want and I'm not gone wait for you to figure it out. I got a life too. ," replied June.

"I—

Just as she was about to speak the waitress came to take their order. She mostly had her focus on June but he paid her no mind.

"What can I get you today? ," asked the waitress. She was a blonde with pretty blue eyes and big breast, you could tell she had them done.

"The shrimp scampi, two lobster tails with butter sauce, and a strawberry lemonade. ," ordered Xahkeia.

"And you? ," the waitress stared at June nibbling on her bottom lip.

"I'll have the grilled shrimp tacos and a water. ," June handed his menu to the waitress.

"Alright I'll be back with your drinks. ," Sam d the waitress.

"What was you gone say? ," asked June.

"I need time. ," sighed Xahkeia.

"I can give you that just know time waits for no one. ," spoke June.

"Here you go your food should be up shortly. ," she disappeared again.

"Thank you for hearing me out. ," Xahkeia lightly smiled .

"The least I could do. ," nodded June.