17

Savannah, GA | 31401
Xahkeia Murray
Carrying a box downstairs sitting it on the floor she wiped the sweat from her forehead. The ringing of her phone caught her attention as she tapped the green button, not bothering to look at the caller ID.
"Hello? ," answered Xahkeia.

"Z-Zi. ," choked Sincere.

"Noonie what's wrong? ," asked a concerned Xahkeia, grabbing her keys.

"I saw him. ," cried Sincere.

"Who? You saw who? ," Xahkeia questioned frantically.

"Blaze. ," said Sincere.

"Is he— where are you? ,"asked Xahkeia.

"The S-Sweet Spot. ," stuttered Sincere wiping her tears.

"Okay on the phone I'm on my way. ," said Xahkeia.

"Hurry up. ," mumbled Sincere.

"I am. ," replied Xahkeia.

Sprinting out the door shoeless to her car Xahkeia started the engine, she backed out of her driveway viciously. The sweet spot was about two blocks away from her; she jumped out her running car seeing a man with a grip on her friend as she cried.

"Get the fuck away from her! ," snapped Xahkeia running over to them.

"Damn this yo girl? She can come too. ," Blaze looked her up and down licking his dry lips.

"She ain't going no where with you. ," mugged Xahkeia as she reach for her friend, but Blaze snatched her back.

"Tell her you got business to do. ," mumbled Blaze with a fist full of her hair.

"Let go of me. ," sobbed Sincere trying to pry his hand off only to be yanked harder.

"Tell her bitch! ," gritted Blaze throwing her onto the concrete.

Using her strength Sincere raised her foot kicking him between the legs, causing him to drop to his knees and groan. Xahkeia punched him in the face. She and Sincere climbed into the car pulling away.

"Call Messiah. ," drove Xahkeia glancing in her rear view mirror making sure she wasn't being followed.

"Okay. ," sniffled Sincere failing the number she mesmerized.

"Yo? ," he answered.

"Me-Messiah. ,"cried Sincere trying to calm herself down, but she continued to hiccup.

"Why you crying Sincere? Hol' up answer my FaceTime. ," smoked Messiah.

Messiah hung up the call giving her time to catch her breath. Shortly after, he was calling her back on FaceTime, she waited for their call to connect.

"Siah you there? ," her softly voice sooth through the phone.

"Who fucking witchu? ," he stared into the camera letting the smoke leave his lungs seeping out his mouth.

"I saw him at the store. He wouldn't let me go until Zi and I fought him off. ," cried Sincere.

"Who you see baby? He put his hands on you? ," asked Messiah taking another pull from his Dutch.

"Blaze h-he yanked me b-by my hair. ," hi-cupped Sincere.

"Breathe ma, we gone be there tomorrow. Ayo Zi watch out for her for me. ," Messiah spoke loud enough for Xahkeia to hear him.

"I am we'll wait until y'all get here to finish packing. ," said Xahkeia.

"Heard juu. I love you Sin. ," Messiah put his Dutch out.