Part 7

Y/N's POV

"So, you've known me for quite a while," I muttered out more to myself but of course, Jimin overheard it.

"Yes, but it was careless of me to approach you without thinking any further about the consequences,"

No shit Sherlock. 

Even I knew that it was risky, but this boy just had to be stubborn and walked me home last night. 

But I couldn't put the blame on him entirely, because I wanted him to walk me home too.

I could've shoved him away or ran from his sight, but I decided to walk by his side until we reached home. 

Luckily he got my number yesterday, if not I would have been ambushed by all the reporters and still not knowing what's happening.

"Thanks for picking me up. You could've just sent someone on your behalf," I thanked him.

"No, I feel responsible for putting you in this situation when you had already warned me in the first place,"

"What do we have to do?"

"I'm going to the company to explain this to Bang PD and you need to come with me as well. We might need to discuss things further before concluding on how to die down all the rumors," he briefed seriously.

The Jimin I know was never someone this serious in things other than dancing and singing. 

He still made my heart beats twice harder every time I laid my eyes on him, but this side of him was never shown. 

He was always all smiles and cutesy if it didn't involve practicing and performing.

"Is Bang PD going to get mad at us?"

"Hmm, depends. Are you nervous? Scared?" 

Was he really teasing me right now or the questions were genuine?

"Of course, I am nervous and scared. He is your boss. What if he put all the blame on me? I'll get attack by the whole fandom in no time. What about my job? My house? Oh gosh, what if I had to immigrate? I got no money,"

I blurted out random thoughts and flailed my hands in the air just to exaggerate, although a part of me was honestly worried if that really happened to me.

I expected Jimin to laugh like he always did when he heard ridiculous things coming out from my mouth.

But no.

His gaze turned sharper, making me stop my exaggeration instantly.

He got up slowly from the bed and approached me in a very dangerously beautiful slow steps, making me gulped only to realize that my mouth was completely dried up.

He stopped a few feet in front of me and I felt thankful he didn't step any closer. 

However, my relief was only temporary as Jimin placed one of his hands on the desk and the other on the arm rest of the chair I was sitting on. 

And to make things worse, he brought his face down only inches from mine and stared straight into my eyes with his hooded ones.

"And you think I'll let him do that?" his voice was no louder than a whisper, but it was so deep that I felt goosebumps on my arm. 

Not to mention my heart that was thumping really loudly inside my ribcage. 

I just hoped that Jimin didn't hear it as well.

How did my ridiculous rambles turn him into a seducer in a mere second?

Ignoring the fact that Jimin's sudden behavior change was shocking, I swore that I would've kissed his lips if the pinch I did on the back of my palm didn't hurt.

I didn't dare to utter a single word or even let out my breath that I had been holding because I was afraid that my breath stank, so I just shook my head.

He didn't budge even after getting the answer from me, so I mustered all my courage to place my hand on his shoulder and softly push him to back away a little.

He didn't resist, thankfully, and took a step away, making the distance between us more bearable to me.

"Y/N," he called shortly after he gave me time to catch my breath and come to my senses.

"What?" I muttered out while still calming myself down.

"In case you're still clueless, I'm interested in you. Not as a fan, but as a girl"

I could feel my eyes quivered when I met his unwavering stare.

Did I hear correctly?

"Wha-How?"

"I don't know. It just happened. You attract me," he smiled very seductively, and I instantly felt weak on my legs.

Luckily I was seated, if not, I would already plop on the floor.

There was an intense silence feeling the atmosphere when both of us sais nothing after Jimin's confession.

I was loss for words, playing with the hem of my shirt without daring to look up.

"Don't be so tense. I will not use my fame on you to force you on things you don't like, Y/N. Just rest up or unpack your things, I'll come back when we need to go out," Jimin finally spoke up, closing the door and leaving me alone in the room.

If only I looked up a little to look at him, I would've probably been able to witness his famous smirk that he usually wore on stage.

He was wearing that smirk face the whole time I was looking down after all.