Part 28

Y/N's POV

"Do you want any refreshments while waiting?" I asked, not wanting Hyun to just stand there awkwardly doing nothing while waiting for me to check the contents for each one of them.

"Do you perhaps have – banana milk?" he asked in a sheepish manner and I smiled at the request.

Definitely Jungkook's baby.

Maybe Jungkook's baby brother sounds better. They didn't seem to have a big age gap.

I wondered if he knew Jungkook and how similar he was to the famous idol.

"Banana milk coming right up. Plus, Koo–cookies! I mean, chocolate chip cookies. Please have a seat, anywhere you want," I got into the kitchen right away not wanting to take much of the boy's time.

Passing the plate of cookies and banana milk to the excited boy, I proceeded in opening the first package carefully.

Wouldn't want to ruin the content inside.

What if it's not mine and I have to pay for the damage to the rightful owner?

Didn't want that to happen.

I lifted one of the sides of the cardboard box and my eyes widened at the sight of a familiar plushie inside it.

Mang?

And I proceeded opening the rest of the sides and was presented with numerous official BT21 merchandises that would be impossible for my mom or my sister to purchase.

These were authentic goodies.

This one box may cost thousands of dollars.

Who in the world –

"Noona, there's a card with your name on it," Hyun suddenly said in while munching a cookie, and I turned to where he was pointing at.

I took the card and read it carefully.

Dear Y/N,

This is Hoseok oppa!

We decided to give you gifts for our friendship and I J-hope you don't mind it. (see the pun I did there? Seokjin hyung was so proud when I showed him this ;D)

I picked out BT21 themed gifts and at first I wanted to give only Mang to you, but the other members scolded me for being biased towards my son, so I get the other characters as well.

All these jealous boys, sigh~

Whatever.

Will contact you soon!

Sincerely,

Mang's dad.

Friendship gifts?

I turned towards all other boxes and was now sure that all the packages were mine after counting the numbers.

Seven packages.

Yup, all from them.

I turned my head towards Hyun who just sipped his banana milk quietly, already looking back at me.

"The packages are all yours, am I right?" he spoke to me, with his not-so-wide eyes that's way too similar to Jimin's staring straight into mine.

Lips a little pouted with the straw still in his mouth.

Oh gosh, this boy was so cute.

He could become a member of TXT if he wanted to.

"Yeah, did you read the card?"

"Yes, noona. Sorry for peeking" he apologized, and I easily accepted it with a nod.

Because I was used to it.

Yeah, that's why.

Definitely not because I was soft towards the boy, still thinking that he was Jikook's son.

Nope. 

Not in this world, Y/N.

Not here.

Noticing that his job was done, Hyun got up from the couch.

"I'll get going then, noona" he informed, and I got up as well.

"Sorry for taking your time, Hyun. Wait for a second, let me pack some more of the cookies for you as thanks," without waiting for his reply, I dashed to the kitchen and did as I said.

With quick steps towards the boy who was already wearing his shoes at the front door, I handed him the packet of cookies and two more bottles of banana milk.

He showed his eye-smile and bunny teeth, gladly received them with open hands, chirping an excited 'thanks' before getting out the door.

I was curious when I heard him muttered things to himself like 'Jihee will like this' and something like 'hope Jungkook appa won't steal the milk' – but I didn't want to be a busybody. (Restart: *cough* Sequel to *cough* Ended!! *coughing furiously and passes out*)

Wouldn't it be weird to suddenly ask someone you just met about his sister and his father?

Wait, how do I even know that this Jihee was his sister?!

Jihee might be his girlfriend?

No, Jihee was his sister.

I was very sure that Jihee was Hyun's sister.

How did I even know?

I don't know.

Weird.

Whatever.

"I wish you'll have only great days ahead, noona. We'll meet again someday – hopefully" he flashed me one last smile and just like that, he drove away.

As Hyun left, I felt like I won't be seeing him anymore and just stared until the vehicle was out of sight.

Brushing off the weird sad emotion I was feeling towards some random delivery boy I just met for roughly fifteen minutes, I walked back into the house.

Just as I tried to take a seat beside the next box I planned to open, my phone blared its default ringtone, telling me that someone called.

Jungkook.

Was written on the phone screen.

Feeling a little bit nervous as it had been a while since I had contacted the boy, I cleared my throat before answering the call.

"J –" I was cut off with shouts from the other side of the line.

"Y/N noonaaaaa!"

"Hey Y/N, this is Tae!"

"Sis!!!"

"Y/N honey!"

"... 'sup. I'm going back to sleep, bye."

"Hi Y/N! Your hope here!"

Different voices were heard greeting me enthusiastically – except Yoongi's, you should know already know which one – and I felt myself smiling widely but still wondered to one person.

Where's Jimin?

"H-hi guys, how are you? Gosh, I-I should congrat – congratulations on your successful comebacks, guys! How was it with the comeback in overseas? What about Yoongi's shoulder? Did you guys get enough rest? How about lunch? Have you –"

"Noona stop!" I paused at Jungkook's voice.

When I heard them laughing, I realized that I have been rambling too much.

"Relax noona. We are not going anywhere," I heard Jungkook chuckled from the other side of the phone and I suddenly felt a lump in my throat.