Part 12

Y/N's POV

I thought that I was going to have a hard time managing myself and looking for topics to talk when I joined Hoseok and Jungkook at the living room, and boy, I was right.

As Jungkook passed me my phone that he used to talk to Jimin earlier, my eyes were instantly directed to the black ink that had been permanented on his fingers.

"Damn, I'm seeing the tattoos right in front of my eyes," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Hoseok gave way to me and let me sit on the couch beside Jungkook, while he took the one-seated couch.

"You can touch it if you want," Jungkook seemed surprised, hearing my words but nevertheless still gave me permission, showing his pretty fingers in front of me.

He looked happy to show me his tattoos, but I couldn't help and think that somewhere in his mind, he must've felt obligated to give fan service.

That's supposed to be his job, right?

But I feel bad.

"Sorry, sorry. I am really interested in your tattoos, but you should eat your ice cream first. Ice cream wouldn't be tasty when they melted with time, but your pretty tattoos won't fade," I smiled guiltily at him, and ate a spoonful of ice cream myself.

We ate in silence with a few generic questions asked to me by Hoseok.

And I never asked him or Jungkook anything back.

You would think that I shouldn't let this golden opportunity to slip away when I was seated in between the two idols of my favorite group, but my head was blank.

Even though this was like, what, a private fan meeting where the idols came to meet their fan personally, your brain wouldn't be able to function well when you're put in this situation without planning in advance.

If I let my mouth ran loose like earlier, I was afraid that I was going too much into their privacy with my questions.

I couldn't just talk to them like how I used to rant to F/N, they just knew me probably a few hours ago.

While on the other hand, I had known them since their second year of debut, and my info I had on them exceeded miles away compared to the knowledge they had on me.

So, I chose to be an awkward person, only giving out answers, but never a question.

"Do you mind if I turn on the television?" Hoseok asked at me after he eyed the remote control for a few times.

"Of course. Please, I'm just an outsider and this place used to be your home. You don't need to ask me about it," I said truthfully, feeling more like I was an uninvited guest, and the boys being the owner of this place.

I smiled at Jungkook as well after I looked at the now switched on television, while Hoseok still flipping through the shows.

"Do you want anything, Jungkook? I can bring some juices if you want," I asked, as I took all their bowls to the sink.

Jungkook shook his head, muttering a small 'it's okay' before giving a small smile, which I returned gladly.

As I was washing the bowl, I heard a few shuffles coming towards me, and I turned to see Jungkook already in the kitchen.

"You can look into the cabinets in case you want some snacks. I think I see some inside there when Hoseok opened it earlier," I said as I still focused on the dishes in front of me.

However, instead of going to the cupboard, Jungkook stood beside me and wow, he's tall.

"Let me dry them for you, noona," his voice was soft, nearly melting my ears in the process.

"Oh, it's okay. You should rest, Jungkook. I'm not sure if you have schedules before or after this, but you should rest when you can. I know that you guys are very busy," I politely declined his offer but Jungkook stayed standing beside me, making me looked up to his face that was more than half a foot above mine.

"You're still going to help?" I chuckled after being stared by his doe eyes.

He nodded and was finally smiling after I passed the bowl to him.

"I'm sorry if we're disturbing you," Jungkook said with a slow voice, out of the blue, fully taking me aback.

"No, what makes you think that? I am very happy to be able to see you guys without having to pay anything, Jungkook. A lot of people want to be in my place right now"

"You looked tense earlier, so I thought that maybe we come at the wrong timing,"

"No, honestly I have a lot of questions I want to ask you guys. But I'm not sure if I can ask them," I smiled apologetically to Jungkook as he looked at me with a soft gaze.