Part 25

Jimin's POV

After she hung up the call with her dad, I realized one thing.

I've eavesdropped on her conversation again.

WHY?!

I didn't even know why I was always eavesdropping on her.

Rolling my eyes to myself, I tried to run away from being caught by Y/N but failed when my phone dinged loudly noting a message came in.

As result, Y/N turned her body around and squinted her eyes knowingly at my guilty face.

"Are you listening to my conversation again, Mr. Park?" she scrunched her nose, pretending to be mad at me and I just met my palms together in front of my chest, asking for her forgiveness again.

"Sorry, I really didn't mean too. But yes, I did hear the conversation you shared with your dad,"

"All?"

"Almost?" I showed all my teeth in trying to grin at her and she just huffed out and smiled, letting it go.

"Why don't you just chirp in next time instead of just eavesdropping then?" she commented sarcastically, probably didn't expect that it'd reach my ears.

But it did.

"Can I?!" I beamed at her invitation making her eyebrows raised high.

"You really want to?"

"Well, yeah. But are you just joking? Not serious?"

"I was joking, but I guess you can join. It's only mom, dad and my sister – oh," she paused like there's a bulb flickered in her head.

"What?" I asked, feeling curious.

"And F/N," she finished.

"Oh, will she scream at me if I join the conversation?"

"Uh, maybe no. She doesn't really mind about you but maybe she'll shout at me. I'm the one who didn't contact her after the call at the café previously," she rubbed her face, muttering about all the nag she's going to receive when she called her friend under her breath.

I snickered at her complaints and again, she muttered a small 'oh' like she remembered something.

"Jimin?" she turned to look at me and I didn't even pretend that I wasn't already staring at her.

"Hm?" I hummed in question, with a small smile at the interesting girl.

"About the gift you want to give me, I've thought about it,"

"Yeah, so, you have things you want?"

"Bon Voyage episodes!" she exclaimed lifting one index finger beside her face.

"Bon Voyage episodes?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her request.

"You know, the Bon Voyage episodes you guys filmed? I did watch it illegally on other sources in the internet, but I actually felt guilty doing it. So, I want legal subscription. Through Vlive, Weverse, Weply or wherever you guys are selling it from. Can I?"

"That's all?"

"Yes, that's all. All the seasons, please. Since Season 1,"

"Albums? BT21? Merchandises? ARMY Bomb?"

"Uhh, no? They take too much space, and I don't think I could take care of them like other people. So, I prefer the softcopies. It would just cost me internet bills when I want to watch them" she declined brightly, and I couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh.

"Too much space?" I repeated her words and wiped the tears that managed to get away from laughing too hard and she just gave me an unamused look.

"Concert tickets?" I asked this one thing, just to see her reaction.

"Nooo, that's too costly" she turned it down without skipping a beat and I raised one eyebrow at that.

Did she forget that I was a BTS member?

I earned a lot of money. A LOT.

"Alright, Bon Voyage episodes it is," I agreed and asked for her details which she gladly gave to me.

"What if I hack your account?" I raised my eyebrows at all the many details she gave me.

"Well, do what you want. I have nothing to hide. No one would read my comments when you guys do live broadcasts. There are thousands of other comments and no one would have realized when you hack my account," she coolly replied.

"Plus, you? idol? Hacking a fan? Who'd believe that?" she asked, making Jungkook's disgusted face in one of the award ceremonies that was spread throughout the internet.

"True. I'll give this to noona and let her know about your request,"

"Thanks, I appreciate it" she smiled giddily, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Are you that happy?"

"Yes," she answered clearly with her cheerful voice.

Seeing her honest happy reaction made me want to give her everything.

Nah, Jimin. You agreed on being friends. Let her be comfortable.

"I heard from noona that you'll be home in two days?"

"Ah, yeah" she agreed sheepishly. I was hoping that she would feel sad, though. But she must've been happy to be able to go home.

"How do you feel?"

"Nervous? But I believe on you guys though. You guys have been everything to me these past few days. Wow, it's only a few days but it felt like forever," she smiled, her eyes sparkling beautifully.

"A lot happened, huh?"

"Very much. I'm glad to be able to meet you in person, Park Jimin" she suddenly brought up her hand, which I guessed that she was asking for a handshake.

"What? We're saying goodbye now?" I felt a squeeze in my heart at the act.

"No, but you guys are busy. I better do this when I have the chance," she lifted her hands higher, urging me to take it.

"Well, nice meeting you too, Y/N" exhaling, I took her hand in mine and felt my heartbeat fastened a little at the contact.

"Damn, my heart still beats loudly even though we have been spending time a lot. The power of an idol," she muttered softly looking at our hands.

She took her free hand and placed it on top of her heart, feeling the beatings, and I chuckled.

Me too, Y/N.

Me too.

Because it's you.

--