Part 42

Y/N's POV

"What are you doing here, Jiminie?" I nagged in whisper as I pulled him inside.

He entered the house with a wide grin on his face and let me pulled his hand. He just stood behind me, probably having fun looking at me who was turning my head left and right to see if there's anyone who's out there.

After making sure that no suspicious person lurking around the house, I finally close the door.

"I can't help it. I miss you so much," Jimin hugged me from behind as I was locking the door.

Having nothing to say since I was actually glad to see him too, I just turned myself towards the boy and hugged him back.

"I miss you too," burying my face into his chest, inhaling his fresh cologne scent, and I felt myself relaxing inside his embrace.

"Why are you here, this late at night? Did you drive?" I pulled away from the hug and pulled Jimin to sit at the kitchen island as I grabbed him some drinks.

"No, I took the train" he answered, taking the glass of juice that I offered and gulped it down.

"The train? The last train?" I looked at the wall clock and figured that there'd be no train anymore at this time.

"I guess so," he shrugged his shoulder and I knew he was planning to sleep here again.

He had slept over twice, saying that this house felt warmer compared to his or their dorm. And he could only had a good sleep when I was beside him.

At first I was reluctant to let him sleep here since, you know, maybe he was trying to make us go into the next step of our relationship, but Jimin had never forced me into anything I wasn't ready for.

Just like he promised.

I was really thankful for that, although I knew that I was kind of being cruel to the idol. Thus, I was trying hard to prepare myself and my heart to give him what he deserved if one day, he's actually requesting for it.

"So, do you have any work tomorrow? Do you need to get up early?" I asked, wanting to know if I needed to make sure he wakes up early or not for his schedule.

Jimin shook his head as he removed his bomber jacket, making himself at home.

"No, I have tomorrow off. But the day after that, I need to leave for a few days for a shooting," he told, and I just nodded at the info.

He finished his juice, and when I offered him if he wanted any food, Jimin declined, saying that he needed to watch his weight until the shooting finished.

It wasn't like they had restricted diet, it was just that the outfits were done, and if they gain weight, the stylists were going to have a hard time altering the clothes last minute. And these boys were just being considerate and respectful towards others around them.

"Did the members know that you're here?" I queried, since they mostly stayed at the dorm these days to ease the job of their managers.

"They know, and said that I'm free to do anything I want as long as I come back on the day,"

"Is it out of the country?"

"Yeah, I'm sad that you can't send me off like last time though," he playfully pouted, eyeing my lips naughtily.

"Cut it off," I rolled my eyes and took his glass to the sink just because I didn't want him to see the pink on my cheeks due to his tease.

Washing the glass, I felt his arms circled my waist again and Jimin's breath on my bare shoulder. I just realized that I was only wearing a wide neck tee and wasn't properly dressed since Jimin's phone call earlier made me forgot to do it. I was more concerned about the boy being discovered by people rather than worry about my clothing.

"Are you getting ready to sleep already?" Jimin spoke out with low voice, nose nudging gently the nape of my neck now, since my hair was tied up.

"I just lied on my bed when you called earlier," trying to calm myself, I tried to answer with normal voice.

"Can we cuddle like last time?" he whispered, and I was remembered about the memory two weeks ago.

Flashback

We were watching a movie with Jimin hugging my side and me resting my head on his shoulder.

"Y/N," he called, making me look up from the television.

"Can I cuddle with you tonight?" he asked with hopeful glint in his eyes, making me gulp.

I knew that cuddles meant sleeping while being inside each other's arms. The first time he slept over, he insisted on sleeping at the couch as he declined sleeping in my sister's bedroom. So, the only place where we can cuddle was my bed.

Can I do it?

I can.

Jimin needed to have a good rest too, and couch wouldn't be comfortable for him. I felt bad making him sleep there last time.

"Well, okay" I smiled, giving my permission.

"Really? Thank you!" his eyes sparkled and he peck my cheek before hugging me tighter, continued watching the movie but not for long.

After a few minutes, I felt his head resting on mine.

"Jiminie, do you feel like sleeping now?" I whispered out loud enough for him to hear, and Jimin lifted his head up. I sat up straight to look at him, and it was obvious he was very sleepy from his red eyes.

"Can we? I'm just too tired after our dance practice today," he hugged my side, resting his head on my shoulder, and I turned off the screen with the remote in my hand.

With his closed eyes, Jimin pushed his weight on me, trying to make me lie down on the couch with him, making me chuckled a little.

"Don't sleep here, let's go to my room, okay?" I said, and Jimin opened his eyes wide at the invite, making me feel embarrassed for being the one suggesting it first.

"Y-you don't want to?" I stuttered, when Jimin didn't say anything back.

Jimin grinned and suddenly pulled me into a kiss that I had learnt to reciprocate, but still had a hard time to keep up. After he broke the kiss, I was left breathless and in daze.

"Of course I want it, baby. I'm just surprised you're going to let me sleep in your bed," he said while running his fingers through my hair to tidy it up a little after the kiss.

After that, we didn't say much other than bidding goodnights to each other. Jimin fell asleep almost immediately spooning me, while I took a while to calm my heart, but eventually fall asleep in a man's arms for the first time ever.

End of flashback