Part 17

Jimin's POV

I jolted up from my slumber and looked at my surrounding.

Y/N.

At the immediate remembrance of her, I slipped out of the comforter and looked for the certain person.

I was worried about her after she bolted into the bathroom and locked herself inside it for several hours.

And I might have accidentally fallen asleep while waiting for her to come out from there.

I walked to the living room and stepped closer to the curling body of the girl I was searching for.

Closing my eyes and sighing in relief, I plopped my butt with minimum sound on the floor and stared at her sleeping form in front of me.

But not for long.

It was still early in the morning and the temperature was cold.

Looking at her curled body one last time, I got up and brought the comforter from the bed and covered her form.

She seemed visibly more comfortable and warmed up from the ease of the crease on her eyebrows.

Her hair was messy, and I saw that her hairband was loosely hanging at the ends of her hair.

I decided to pick it up, without waking her, and went to the kitchen to get some water for my dry throat that I just realized I have.

"Am I too forward with my feelings?" I whispered to myself as I poured plain water into the glass.

My thoughts ran back to yesterday.

She freaked out just because I said I felt guilty for liking her?

Why?

I thought that an ARMY like Y/N should be thrilled when I said I like her?

I slapped my cheek hard at the wrong thought.

What the fuck, Park Jimin?

That's definitely wrong.

I shouldn't even have that kind of thought.

That was low of me to think of an ARMY like that.

ARMYs were precious and needed to be treated preciously.

Especially Y/N.

If any of the members heard me, I would be smacked at the back of my head for having that thought.

I'll apologize to Y/N later when she woke up.

"Jimin?"

Her call made me jumped and spilled some of the water from the glass that I was still holding and even forgot to drink.

Ignoring the water that had wet the front of my shirt a little, I turned to look at her and took my sweet time to admire her wake up form.

She wasn't looking at me as she had her face looking down to her feet, definitely didn't realize that I had my eyes on her.

She was rubbing her eyes and ruffling her hair to make it more presentable, and I couldn't prevent my lips from stretching a smile at her easygoing character.

I like her.

I know I like her.

That's final.

"Good morning," I greeted with my heart bloomed for her, still not removing my eyes from Y/N.

But I had placed the glass on the kitchen top, preventing any more water to spill due to me being starstruck by the person in front of me.

"Morning," she greeted back as our eyes finally met, and I flashed an even wider smile to her.

Y/N seemed shy from the eye contact thus diverted her gaze to everywhere else other than interlocking them with mine.

"I already told Jungkook that you stayed here last night," she informed.

"You called him?"

"No, I didn't have his number, but he has mine. He texted me last night asking about your whereabout and I just informed that you're with me," her straight and direct answer made me wanted to twist her words into a dirty tease, but I guess it's too early for that.

Not after how she freaked out yesterday.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," I said, walking a few steps towards her.

She seemed confused and puzzled at my sudden apology, and just stood at her place.

"I might have been too direct and pushing my feelings towards you. If I made you uncomfortable with that, I'm sorry," I explained in a more detailed way and her face showed understanding.

I made my way closer to her and I appreciated that she didn't move away from me because I liked being close to her.

Who didn't like being close to the person he likes?

Not me.

If I could, I would hug her all the time but of course, it would only freak her out even more.

Looking at Y/N's reactions, she somehow reminded me of a panicked gay.

The one who just realized that he was panicking over the fact that he just realized that he was gay.

I don't know, but I think Y/N's reaction is pretty similar to it.

But I wasn't going to tell her my thoughts.

Not now, at least.

"Um, don't be sorry. I was just not used to it. Uh, do you have time to talk about this? Or do you have important schedule to attend?" she hesitantly asked, tilting her head up to look at me, her eyes back on mine.

I loved staring into her eyes.

"The earliest is in the afternoon, but we have a few hours more. And I'd love to talk about us, only if you want it too" she was only about a meter in front of me, and my heart further softened at the clearer look of her disheveled hair in front of me.

However, it also sparked something in me.

Yup, hello there, lust.

I couldn't help it.

I'm a man.

A healthy and active young man.

I have needs.

And looking at her disheveled messy hair just made me wanted to mess it up even more.

But I quickly brush it off, not wanting to ruin the sweet and calm atmosphere.

"I'll wash up for a second if you don't mind. Do you – never mind, I'll be quick," I quickly grabbed her wrist to make her look at me and softly stared into her eyes.

"What is it?"

"Uhm, I have a few men's t-shirts that I could offer you in case you want to change yours. You – you haven't change since yesterday too. I thought you might feel uncomfortable," she said hesitantly, and I raised my eyebrows at her words.

"They're mine, I bought them by myself because I like to wear big shirts when going to sleep," she cutely defended herself before I could even ask her about how she had men's clothes in her possessions and I chuckled, still holding her wrist gently.

"Alright, please lend me one. I desperately need to get out of this shirt, but I didn't know I'll be borrowing yours in order to do so,"