Part 15

Y/N's POV

"Oh, you guys are leaving?" I said as soon as I saw Hoseok and Jungkook at the front door, with Jimin standing close to them.

"Only the two of us. Jimin had finished his recording yesterday," Hoseok said casually and I opened my eyes a little bit wider at the supposed-to-be-secret info.

"You guys are working on new songs?" I asked happily, decided to brush off Jimin's behavior earlier.

"We always are, no matter when and where. But the song we are recording is one of the finalized for the next album," Hoseok winked my way and I clasped my mouth with my palms to prevent myself from squealing.

"I won't tell anyone! Gosh, this is great. I can't wait," I held up one of my hand to my side and the other on my chest, swore that I won't snitch the info to anyone.

"We trust that you won't, that's why I tell this to you" Hoseok added, supported by Jungkook nodding with his bunny smile beside him.

Jimin still looked a bit upset, but the other two boys didn't question it although they seemed to realize his change in mood.

"Good luck you two. I'll be supporting you guys wholeheartedly from here," I gave two thumbs up to them both and received happy chuckles back.

"Is it okay if we come back to visit?"

"You can stop by anytime, but please don't go out of your way if you guys are busy. And if you guys really want to come, text me any snacks you want. I'll get them before you guys arrive,"

"But we don't have each other's number?" Jungkook stated in a question form before he looked at Jimin with hopeful eyes, and I looked at him questioningly.

"Why are you looking at him? I can give you my number," I said without much care and earned a dirty glare from Jimin.

"How is it that you are giving Jungkook your number voluntarily, but I have to almost blackmail you just for it?" Jimin asked me, with his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

I didn't know why, but I was glad he talked to me.

Well, who in their right mind would want to get on the bad side of her bias?

Not me.

That's never a choice.

'You freaked me out that night.'

I was going to say that if our relationship was closer than just an idol and his fan, but I just smiled awkwardly and quietly wrote down my number before passing the note to Jungkook.

"You guys seem to have a lot of things to talk about, so we'll take our leave now. Bye Y/N, nice meeting you,"

They bid goodbyes and the two of us waited until the door was closed before moving to the living room.

We sat there in awkward silence for a few seconds before I mustered up courage to start the conversation.

However, Jimin acted the same time as I was, and I immediately closed my slightly opened mouth to give way to him.

We both stopped but I gestured my hand to make Jimin talk first.

"Um, right. About earlier, I didn't realize this sooner because I never see you with one. Are you currently in relationship with anyone?" he asked short and precise, and I understood his small outburst earlier.

"Uh no. I am not. But why did you suddenly say – that?" I asked vaguely, but I knew Jimin understood that I referred to his 'you could've just told me you have a boyfriend' statement.

There's a pink tint decorating his cheeks now, and I was jealous at how flawless his skin was.

"You seemed like talking to one, earlier, during your phone call," his voice was soft, laced with shyness.

I could never get use to his personality changes.

One time he was cute, one time he was sexy, one time he was calm, one time he was serious, one time he was seductive, one time he was sulky, and more, maybe?

But I love it.

I love how I could see everything, and he didn't feel shy in showing his emotions.

"It's not, I was talking to my sister. I might sound like that, but I talk to all my family members like that. Except for my mum, because if I started, she won't let me hang up the phone until she got everything out of me," I answered with the same tenderness as Jimin's voice earlier, in hope that he won't doubt it.

"Is that true? Because if you are, I'll feel guilty for liking you," he said, and I held in my breath.

I felt my body heat up at his words, but I thanked God that He didn't make me the one who'd easily blush like Jimin did.

He just said he likes me.

Just earlier today he said that he was only attracted to me.

But now he said that he likes me?!

Like, LIKE me?

To say that it took me by surprise was an understatement.

This was worse than having your crush said that you're his crush as well.

Definitely way worse.

"Are you okay? You're red," those last two words that had left Jimin's mouth got me off my feet and I rushed to the bathroom.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and Jimin wasn't wrong.

I was red.

Damn.

I would scream my lungs out to reduce the overwhelming feelings in my chest but Jimin was here.

I would jump on the bed and punched every pillow in the room but Jimin was here.

I would run around the house and kicked everything that's in my way but Jimin was here.

I would roll my entire being back and forth on the floor in the living room and bumped every furniture on my way but Jimin was here.

I didn't know how to act.

I had to contain this excitement, rush, thrill, elation, commotion, swirling tornado of emotions in me, and I didn't know how to deal with it.

Mybrain.exe stopped working.

And as last resort, I took deep breaths in and out my lungs.

And more deep breaths.

More, and more deep breaths.

And I kept on taking countless deep breaths, sitting on the closed lid of the toilet for who knows how long to calm myself down.

I.

He likes me.

What if.

One day.

Love?

Me?

No.

What.

But.

No.

Love?

He can't.

No.

But what if one day –

No, I must be crazy.

Stop.

Don't ever think that, Y/N.

That's a false hope.

You're overestimating yourself, girl.

I felt myself getting crazier each second because I dared to have that ridiculous thought, because it's too farfetched and should be impossible.

There's no way in hell that Park Jimin will choose me out of everyone he could choose in this world to be his – love.

And that's, how I got my first mental breakdown about my bias.