Part 14

Y/N's POV

It was probably Jimin.

I was now inside the bedroom, and I heard a few voices talking outside.

He probably went straight to Jungkook and Hoseok who might still be in the kitchen, thus I continued my phone call with my sister.

"Keep believing that. I'm glad to hear your voice. Talking to you help calm me down a lot," I sat down on the bed, letting out a breath after finally being able to talk to a family.

"I'm glad you sound good as well. Where're you at, unnie?" she questioned, wanting to get a grasp of my whereabouts.

"BTS's old dorm," I spoke out softly.

I took the pillow that was resting on the headboard and pulled it onto my lap, hugging it with my free hand.

"And until when will you stay there?" I plopped my chin on the pillow, before inclining my body to the headboard until my shoulder was rested on it.

"Until things calm down. The staff said probably in four days?"

"I see, and I guess that you want me to keep this a secret from mom and dad?" S/N sounded even more matured than the last time I saw her.

I suddenly missed the time when I full heartedly pulled her hair when I found out she teared my beloved bunny plushy that our grandpa gave to me.

"You know me well," I smiled, twisting the ends of the pillow with my fingers.

"Of course. I'm the one who had to deal with your lazy ass when mom had given up on you,"

"I miss you," I muttered out, ignoring her remark completely.

By now, I had my back already rested on the bouncy bed as I slowly slide down on it while talking to S/N.

Shuffling to lie better on the bed with my free arms was still hugging the pillow I took earlier, I finally stopped when I lied on my side.

My back was facing the bedroom door and my front now facing the headboard.

I was fully on the bed with my legs bended to my chest, started to feel comfortable and wanting to stay in bed for the rest of the day.

"I miss you too. When will you come and see me?" S/N asked from the other side of the line, and I lazily looked up at the ceiling before looking back at the headboard in front of me.

I traced the carved wood in front of me, admiring the art.

How long do they take to finish this headboard?

How much does this cost?

"We'll have to see. But I can't meet you this week, sorry baby" I stretched my limbs, feeling very, very comfortable on the bed, although my position in the bed wasn't really proper.

I was lying on the bed, diagonally? I wasn't so sure.

But I'm comfortable.

I've heard a famous quote from someone very cute that I knew personally.

You don't have to lie properly on the bed to feel comfy – Y/N, 2020.

"Alright, I'm just asking though. It's not like I really want to see you,"

"But I want to see you. I miss you so much," I pouted, sounding really childish but that's nothing new between us.

"I miss you too and stop being such a baby. I wonder if you're really my unnie and not me being yours. Are you sure you're 25?" she complained, and I smiled, imagining her face at the moment.

"I want to hug you so bad, right now" I blurted out, again, ignoring her remark.

"Whatever, unnie I have to go. Love you," she said, and I heard a few ruffles of paper behind her, probably her paperwork she needed to finish.

She's always so busy.

"No, don't go. Stay with me," I whined sadly, not wanting her to hang up.

"Unnie, I have jobs to complete, unlike you. I really have to go now. Love you," and she hang up without hearing my reply.

Rude.

"Love you too" I still whispered into the phone, although I knew she didn't hear them anymore.

I let the phone slipped out from my hand and slide down on the bed, and I closed my eyes. I let the silence fill my surrounding and tiredness suddenly kicked in.

I felt like sleeping but remembered about Hoseok and Jungkook and immediately sat up on the bed.

I quickly got out of the bed only to abruptly stopped again when I saw Jimin standing at the door. I didn't know how long he was there, but he seemed to be there for quite a while.

"Uh hi, sorry I didn't greet you earlier. I was talking on the phone," I quickly explained, while pointing to the phone that was resting in the middle of the messed bed.

"You could've just told me you have a boyfriend," Jimin spouted angrily before turning his heels out the room.

The still clueless me was left alone and I felt my heart dropped to my stomach at his sudden anger.

What?