Part 35

Y/N's POV

"Y-You did? What about me?" Jimin asked, after he recovered from his short shock.

I looked at the boy, taking a deep breath and flashed him a confident smile.

I got this.

"About how you look so much better than Taehyung when you tie your hair up," I started, eyes never leaving Jimin's.

"And about how you looked so handsome when you dressed neatly in your dress shirt and slacks yesterday," I continued, as he didn't interrupt.

"Also about how you make me feel flustered when you grabbed my wrist last night,"

"And about how every little thing you do made my heart thumps so fast,"

"About how Jungkook never managed to give me the same effect as you did even the slightest,"

"And finally – about how long I have been liking you, Jimin" I finished.

I observed Jimin who had kept quiet after my confession.

Did he not have the same feelings like Seokjin said he was anymore?

Nevertheless, I felt relieved after telling him the truth regarding my feelings I had towards him.

After having a short talk with Seokjin, I felt like my head was cleared up from all the foggy thoughts and I could focus on only my feelings for Jimin.

I had approached the eldest member of BTS after I got my answer while he was doing the dishes earlier.

Flashback

"I think that you're right, oppa" I blurted out, making Seokjin confused for a second.

"About what?" he asked.

"About me being afraid to accept my feelings towards Jimin,"

"So, you like him too? More than a friend?"

"I guess so. I was confused before, thinking that maybe Jimin is just too handsome so that's why my heart always thumps faster whenever he smiled at me, but it turns out only he gives me such effects,"

"Should I feel offended or glad about this news?"

"Awh, oppa. You have a very heart-captivating smile as well. But, but – Jimin's just special," I whispered the last part and heard Seokjin chuckled.

"I'm just kidding, Y/N. That's good then, I'm glad you like Jimin just the way he likes you too. So, good luck! You have my support," he smiled warmly, and I felt like I had gained the best big brother I had never wished for before.

End of flashback

"S-So, what you mean is that, you like me too? The way I like you? Or just like me for an idol I am right now?" Jimin turned his body fully to face me, giving his full attention to what I was going to answer.

"I like you for you, Jimin. I like you as a person, as for who you are, not your title or your wealth, or your famous group of friends. I like you, maybe even much more than you like me, actually," I chuckled, feeling ridiculous that I failed to recognize my own feelings earlier than this.

It was obvious.

The fast heart thumping.

The rare blush on my cheeks.

The longing feeling after not seeing him for so long.

The calming effect he gave when I heard his voice.

What I felt for Jimin was something that I never felt for no one else.

He was the only one who made me feel like this.

How can I not realize this sooner?

"Are you like, serious, serious? Do you really like me like that? As a man? A Park Jimin, not BTS's Jimin?" he blurted out the same question all over again and it kind of ticked me off.

I didn't know how to confess anymore.

Did he not hear what I said earlier? I like him.

"Yes, Jimin. YESSSSSS, get it into your head. I like you like, liiikkeee yoouuuu. I. Like. You. Live with it, ugh!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on my chest, turning my body away from the boy.

"Wow, this feels amazing," he chuckled out in disbelief behind me, and I cracked a smile unknowingly.

It did felt amazing.

My heart rate increased when I saw two arms came from behind but before I could move away, I was engulfed in a back hug by the boy. Jimin hugged tight, my back was entirely flushed onto his chest, and I felt my cheeks heated again.

"J-Jimin,"

"Just let me live the moment, please. I still need time to accept," he buried his face onto my shoulder, and damn son. His hot breath on my neck made me shiver in no time, but I didn't dare to move.

His hold tightened even more, and I was fully pulled backwards to clash with his body, his both legs now already by my sides. My breath hitched and I trembled a little when I felt him leaving an unexpected soft peck on my neck.

Feeling shocked, I pulled my body away from him and clasped my neck, at the place he pecked just now.

"Jimin!" I cried with embarrassment, but the boy just grinned as he saw the look on my face.

"You're sensitive, Y/N. Do you know that?" he smiled wickedly and oh how I hate that look on his face right now.

He looked like he was about to tickle me to death.

Was he going to do it now?

"Yes, I'm ticklish. So what about it?" I retorted, in full defense mode in case he tried to tickle me out of nowhere.

He seemed taken aback at my answer, pausing for a while before laughing out loud. And I frowned.

What?

What's so funny about me being ticklish?

Was that not what he meant?

"Oh gosh, Y/N. You're more innocent than you look. Shit, I love you," he sighed, finishing his laugh and wiped the tears away.

"What innocence – wait, what?" I was even more confused but then I brained his later words.

"What, what?" he asked, and even Jimin looked confused now.

"Did you say love?" my eyes widened at the realization. We paused for a while, replaying the scene in our heads.

"Shit, I did say that I love you just now, didn't I?" he blurted out loud, eyes wide, just as I was.

"That's just due to the heat of the moment, right?" I laughed it off, not wanting things to get awkward.

"Maybe, but maybe it's my true feelings as well. I did like you for a long time, you know? It could have morphed into love by now, " Jimin just shrugged his shoulders like he didn't just confess a very important thing to me.

I just blinked my eyes repeatedly and just stared at the boy without being able to utter a single word.

"Why do you look so shocked for? You'll fall in love with me too in the future, Y/N. I'll make sure of that," he said casually.

And he winked.

And he smirked.

!!!!