Part 40

Y/N's POV

"That's good if you get a great rest, but you need to get up now. Come on, let's go and have you wash your face, Jiminie" I patted his thigh that was brushing with mine.

I got up with his both hands tightly being held by mine, and pulled him to stand together with me. Jimin didn't resist and just followed behind me as I dragged him to the closest bathroom in the house.

I pushed him inside the bathroom and he just looked at me with his sleepy eyes and pouty lips.

"Come on, face the sink, turn the tap on and wash your face," I gestured him to do so as I waited for him by the door.

Jimin obeyed wordlessly and after he finished, I passed him a fresh towel which he took and wiped his face with.

"Feel better?"

"Better,"

"Alright, now let's go. I'll drive you to your house and then proceed to drive you to the airport," I informed and he stopped me in the middle of our way to the living room, pulling me close to him.

I was flustered that there's almost no distance between our bodies, but Jimin's hard stare on my face was making me flustered even more.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" I felt my cheeks with my fingers, but then Jimin shook his head.

"It's still swollen,"

"What, my eyes? I didn't sleep though," I was confused and Jimin chuckled lowly.

That sounded real sexy.

"Not your eyes, your lips" he whispered, eyes shamelessly staring at my lips and my mind was brought back to the heated make out session earlier. Instantly, my heart rate increased, my face getting hotter.

He smiled, probably because he saw the pink tint on my cheeks, and ducked his head down to rest on my shoulder.

"How was it? Did I do a good job for your first kiss?" his voice muffled since he now had buried his face in the crook of my neck and I shivered as his breath hit my bare skin.

"I-I, it felt overwhelming, but in a good way, I guess? But I look horrible after the kiss though," I stated my honest thoughts and I felt his lips stretched into a smile, still resting on my neck.

"I didn't look at your face earlier just because you ask me not to, Y/N. But I know for sure that horrible is a wrong word you're using, baby" he said casually, pulling my body even closer into his arms.

"You don't know what you're saying, Jiminie," I denied.

"Oh believe me baby, I know. If I didn't comply to your request and still looked at your face earlier, you and I will be sleeping in your bed instead of your couch, darling" he confessed straightforwardly.

I felt my body heated up at his bold statement, but I didn't think that's going to happen though. He might even lost his interest in me if he looked at my face earlier. I was worse than a potato.

"That's – not true," I whispered out, not exactly confident with myself.

Upon hearing my answer, Jimin immediately removed his face from my neck and proceeded to stand up straight. He cupped my cheek gently and slightly tilted my face upwards to look at him in the eyes.

"With my feelings for you, Y/N, I know that my statement is very true. I'm just holding myself back because of how precious you are, Y/N. You're precious to me and I promise I'll treat you with the outmost care. I'll not do anything without your consent, okay?" he retorted firmly, and I felt shy at his high words for me, my confidence boosted a little.

"Okay," I answered with slow voice, earning Jimin's pretty eye-smile as he heard it.

"And I'm sorry I went too far into the kiss. I lost control of myself when you made those beautiful sounds," he apologized suddenly, and I raised my eyebrows in question.

"What sounds?" I asked, puzzled.

"You don't realize them, do you?" Jimin asked back, and I shook my head, clueless.

"Well, you made sounds that only I'm allowed to hear. It's okay if you don't remember, as long as I do" he smiled wickedly, and I felt embarrassed even though I don't know what exactly he was talking about.

"And for your horrible face you said earlier, do you want to know the correct term?" he suddenly asked, and I gave him the attention he wanted.

"What? Ugly?" I asked playfully.

"No, erotic" he said and swiftly placed a peck on my lips and pulled back with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Park Jimin!" I gasped, feeling blood rushed to my cheeks both due to his word and action.

"What? It's true, plus, your lips are inviting me," he laughed heartily at my reaction and I hit his chest hard, making his hold on my waist break as he placed his hands on the area I hit.

"It hurts," Jimin whined, but his laugh remained.

"Serve you right for teasing me, now let's go to your house. You have a max of 45 minutes left to pack your things," I informed and Jimin leisurely took his things as I grabbed my wallet and phone.

I waited for him to exit the back door before locking it and we walked back to his car that was parked at the back gate.

"We have plenty of time," Jimin said as he obediently sat in the passenger seat, buckling his seat belt.

"Well, I don't know how long idol needs to pack, so I just spare one hour for you," I spoke as I buckled my own seat belt.

"I didn't bring much when going back since my clothes are already there. But if I'm going for a vacation, yes, it took me a long time. Almost six hours,"

"Six hours?!"

"Yes, I even asked for the members' help to choose my outfit for me," he said happily. I just shook my head and drove to his house.