Part 27

Y/N's POV

I woke up with bird-nest hair like usual and looked around the room.

It's my room.

Shivering a little at the still cold weather, I pulled the comforter to cover my form.

And a small smile decorated my face at the alarm that just blasted off the phone.

It's the vocal line's Zero O'clock.

It was hard to choose which song to become my wake-up alarm, so I decided to be diligent and made a number of alarms for different days with different songs based on the latest album.

BTS's comeback this time was huge, and I was happy that their hard works that I saw a few months ago were paying off.

None of the boys neither the staffs had contacted me after the controversy between Jimin and I ended, and I understood that.

They were busy people.

They might forget about me already, being buried under all the packed schedules.

While on my side, nothing changed, thankfully.

F/N bugged me about it only for two days after I came back before she lost interest, my boss didn't ask any further about my sudden leave and my colleagues doing the same, my sister never cared, and my parents still clueless.

My inactivity of using the social media also helped me in not becoming any famous.

Thus, yes, nothing changed.

Everything happened felt like a dream. Those few days I spent with the boys were so eventful that it seemed so surreal when I thought about it again.

Shaking my heads to clear my thoughts, I moved to the side of the bed to turn off the alarm and checked for any new messages that which, of course, did not exist.

However, somehow, amazingly, I was still subscribed to those premium apps.

Well, maybe Jimin still remembered.

While scrolling through one of the apps, I was interrupted by a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" thinking that it would be work-related and a call from a client, I answered the call.

"Is this Miss Y/N?" the voice of a young boy called out.

I cringed at the way my name was called with a 'Miss' in front, still couldn't get used to it.

Well, at least it's not a voice from machine that some people still used for scamming.

"May I know who's calling?"

"Oh, this is a delivery service. I am in front of your house to deliver your packages. Are you at home, Miss?" the boy asked fluently, and I furrowed my eyebrows at his words.

I didn't buy anything?

I got up and peeked through the window and yes, there's the boy talking to the phone and the usual van used for delivery service in front of the gate.

"Please wait for a second, I'll be there right away" snatching my jacket and keys, I rushed downstairs and walked to the delivery boy.

"Good morning," the boy greeted enthusiastically with a sincere smile when he saw me out the door and I couldn't help but smile back while stepping closer towards him.

"Hi, good morning to you too. I'm sorry but I don't remember buying anything, maybe it's a wrong address?" clutching the jacket close to my body due to the sudden coldness that hit my body.

"I don't think so, Miss. This is your name and address, right?" he politely pushed the device he had in his hand to me and I saw my name and address written clearly there.

"I guess you're right," I mumbled, still wondering about the packages he mentioned.

Maybe mom bought something and accidentally send it to this address instead.

"Please sign here," I took the stylus pen and signed it before returning the devices to the boy.

"There are quite a number of them sent to you, Miss. I could help you carry them to your front door if you don't mind," he pointed to the packages inside the van and I didn't even know which one was mine.

"Oh, I don't even know which one is mine. I'd be glad if you help me...Hyun," I read his nametag, earning a grin from the boy who immediately brought out the foldable cart from the van.

Hyun proceeded to lift several boxes carefully and placed it on the cart while I unlocked and opened the gate for him to enter.

By the time he finished unloading the boxes, I was shocked at how empty the van looked now.

"That's – a lot," I spoke out, and Hyun smiled widely at my comment.

His bunny smile reminded me of Jungkook, and his eye smile reminded me of Jimin.

Jikook's son?

What the – no, Y/N. Not now.

NOT in this fic.

I lead the boy to the front door and hesitantly turned towards the boy once we reached the destination.

"Are you perhaps busy, Hyun?" the boy seemed a little taken aback at my question but didn't look troubled by it.

"No, there's not that much delivery to do left and all of them were close by. Why Miss?" he answered.

"Just call me noona. Or is it too awkward for you?"

"I don't mind at all" he smiled again, and I was wondering what it feels to have a little brother like this instead of a little sister.

Awhhh that bunny smile!

"Uh, well, I hope that maybe you could help me carry the boxes into the living room and wait for me to check the contents? I really never bought something this much and I was afraid that they weren't mine or my families'.

If that happens, then I would have trouble to bring all these back to the post office, you know?" I explained lengthily, afraid that the boy would be weirded by my act.

"Of course, I'd be glad to help"

Hearing his answer, I smiled gratefully and let him into the house, pushing the pile of boxes inside.