1

Excuse my mistakes

This is short Story 1 in previous book

Kyla POV

I was walking out the store when I saw a all black Lamborghini pull up at a house across the street

I was walking out the store when I saw a all black Lamborghini pull up at a house across the street. I kept walking to my house not paying it any mind because not knowing anybody's business is the best business to have.

"Aye na who da fuck told yo raggedy ass where I was Jania?" I heard a voice say. I tried to fight the urge to turn around but did it anyway because I heard screaming. I turned around and saw the boy pulling the girl Jania by her hair.

"Bitch you threatening me?" he asked and she started cursing and wilding. "Bitch you abusing me but you da one who was fucking cheating on me!" she yelled causing me to shake my head. I don't know why these girls fuck with niggas like that. No matter how sweet and kind a nigga is in the beginning, they snatch your heart and break that bitch in the end.

"Say you must wanna early visit to ya mama cause bitch you trying it" he said yanking her in the house and I continued walking to my house.

Hope I never see that nigga again.

__________

2 weeks later

"Ma why the fuck you bothering me about some money knowing I don't have it for your crackhead ass?" I ask through the phone and she started yelling and going off like I need to respect her and all that shit. To hell if I do. She didn't respect me when I would go to bed hungry most nights due to no food or when she would punch me for doing absolutely nothing at all. What makes the situation more fucked up is the nigga she was fucking with touched me every chance he got and I gotta live with the memories not her.

So fuck her.

"Ask that happy ass molesting ass nigga of yours for money" I hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed. "I ain't got time for this shit man" I went into my bathroom doing my night routine and shit. Once I was finished, I went downstairs to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"I ain't neva got no damn food." Slamming it shut I slid on my slides and picked up my purse and keys heading out to Walmart.

Kentrell POV