29

Excuse my mistakes
A couple months later

Pay ATTENTION to time in this book and read everything or you'll be lost for no reason lol.

Kentrell POV
8:10am

"Let a hoe walk up to you again I swear you gone be single!" Nae yelled in Kd face. I only came over to pick him up but that turned into a big ass fight. Since my music shit got big, me and my niggas been getting alot of attention from females. I keep telling her they only talking to him because of the fame but she ain't tryna hear that.

Kyla home with the kids and shit. After that incident she caused at the restaurant last week, I beat her black and blue for it and told her she wasn't allowed out the house unless it's with me. If Nae wanna take her somewhere she gotta ask before leaving.

I tried to stop hitting on her. But she make a nigga so angry it's hard to not put your hands on her. I hate seeing her cry but I hate her thinking she run shit also. Honestly, it's fucking complicated ight.

"Mane Nae get the fuck outta my face! You lucky you carrying my son" He said getting up. He grabbed his jacket from behing the couch and walked towards the door. Nae ran after him almost falling. Kd caught her and shook his head.

"See look at ya, you almost put yourself and my fucking son in the hospital doing too damn much." She rolled her eyes moving away from him.

"Well maybe if you weren't entertaining hoes, I wouldn't be so upset" she said walking upstairs. Kd followed behind her and I got up going outside.

"Meet me in the car nigga" I yelled and closed the door behind me. I unlocked the car doors and got in. My phone went off indicating I had a message so I looked at it.

Wife💚😍
Dinner will be ready around 6

I tossed my phone in the seat next to me. I won't bother texting back. I'll be there around ten.

Kd came out with a mad look on his face and I chuckled. He got in and closed the door buckling his seatbelt.

"What time she say be home?" I asked.

"Man fuck you" he spat causing me to laugh even more.

"I just wanted ta know man"

I started the car and drove out of his driveway.

"She said seven bitch" he mumbled looking out the window.

"Ight babymama's boy"

"Nah nigga she my wife. You and Kyla ain't the only lovebirds in this bitch" he said mugging me.

"Nigga be quiet and enjoy the ride"

_________

5:30pm

"Aye record that shit we made last time" Boomer said in the intercom.

"The one bout my kids?" I asked and he nodded.

Shit I guess I'll do it

"Ight gimme a beat" he nodded and played a beat. It was a vibe and I was fucking with it alot.

"Aye I like this shit"

I closed my eyes getting the rhythm of the beat in my head.

"This for Alaïna my first born, you made a nigga strong you da one..." I sung. They all bobbed they head as I kept going with the song.

"Ain't talk to moms up in so long, sum shit ain't right, just gotta keep my head high..."

I rapped the rest of the song and they all clapped.