4

Same Day

Kentrell POV

Kentrell POV

I pulled up at the trap and turned off my car. Kyla looked at the building and up at me.

"Kentrell this where you got drugs and kill people at?" she asked scared. I nodded.

"Yea whole lotta bodies get cut up and shit here"

She looked at me shocked and put her seatbelt back on looking at the door.

"Kyla get the fuck out my car" I say laughing.

"No! You wanna go kill niggas, do that shit without me" she said folding her arms.

"Ma I would neva let you see sum shit like dat"

"You don't fucking know me" she said with a attitude and I shrugged.

"I know alot about you after last night" I whispered in her ear and she just looked out the window.

I chuckled to myself. She a hard ass foreal man. But after hearing what she been through last night, she deserves somebody to be there and cherish her like she's a diamond. She is a diamond.

"I won't let nun happen to you" I said sighing.

She was still looking out the window so I grabbed her chin making her face me.

"You know that though" I said caressing her chin and she pulled away.

"Fine but if I die I'm haunting your ass forever" she said taking off her seatbelt and getting out the car.

I shook my head getting out the car as well. I grabbed her hand and she tried to pulled away but I stopped her.

"Stop that and c'mon I need you to stay close to me" she nodded and I went inside with her close to me.

Kd saw me walk in and looked at Kyla with his mouth open.

"Close ya fucking mouth nigga" I said walking further into the trap with Kyla.

She looks uncomfortable but her demeanor shows she's unfazed. She could be my trap queen one day.

"I hate it here" she mumbled and I chuckled gripping her hand tighter.

One of the lil hoes called herself mugging her and Kyla ignored her.

"Bitch all on my nigga" the hoe mumbled and Kyla chuckled.

"Ya nigga was fucking me last night, speak up bitch" Kyla snapped back walking in my office.

The girl looked upset but she quickly hid it. She said something to some girls and they all walked out.