12

Excuse my mistakes

3 months Later

Kyla POV

"What's up KSlimes and welcome back to our channel" I said into the camera. Me and Kentrell started a Youtube channel a month ago and it instantly blew up from the first video.

"Today I will be taking a pregnancy test on camera just to verify I am not pregnant" I said opening the box. Three tests came out and I showed the camera.

"Kentrell swear I'm pregnant but I know I'm not. I'm not throwing up and feeling nauseous like I did my last pregnancy. But let's take these anyway to show him"

I went into the restroom and took all three tests. When I was done, I placed the tests on the bathroom counter and washed my hands.

"Okay we have to wait five minutes until the results are shown. But let's get into me" I said standing up showing my outfit.

My alarm went off and I knew the tests were done. I grabbed the camera and walked into the bathroom.

"Okay on the count of three let's look together" I said into the camera.

"1...2...3" I moved my hand and all three tests had two lines. My mouth flew open and I instantly started crying.

"Y'all what the fuck" I said still looking at the tests.

"Dent head was fucking right" I said laughing showing the camera the tests.

"Okay since I am pregnant, I wanna tell Kentrell as a surprise." I looked around the room and saw a empty gift bag on the floor.

I placed the camera down and grabbed the bag. I decided on making a card too to make it real cute and shit.

"Okay" I said talking into the camera. "What should the card say" I asked myself and it hit me.

"Okay okay lets go with this"

_______

Kentrell walked in the door and I stood up running to him.

"Hey to you too baby" he said laughing hugging me back.

"Baby sit right here for a minute, I have something for you" I said pulling him to the couch.

"Whatchu get me crazy girl" he asked and I kissed him.

"You'll love it"

I grabbed the bag with the card in it and gave it to him. He looked at me cheesing before he grabbed the bag.

I put a thumbs up at the hidden camera and turned back around before Kentrell saw me.

He opened the card and read it out loud.

"Dear Daddy, I can't wait to meet you in nine months. I hope you're excited to not have any sleep because I'll be here soon.
       Love, 
           Your Baby

Kentrell closed the letter and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Baby look in the bag" I said crying.