23

Excuse my mistakes

Major time gaps in this chapter. I agreed on 30 so Alaïna gots to grow up okay.

11 months later

Kentrell POV

"Gimme that!" I yelled running after Alaïna. She started walking two months ago. Now she always in shit.

"No!...No!" she yelled and Kyla chuckled. Kd picked her up and laughed too.

"You letting her out run you and she just eleven months nigga" he said kissing her face.

"Man fuck you"

Kyla got up from the couch and walked to Alaïna.

"Mama!" she squealed with excitement.

"Can mama have that babygirl?" Kyla asked. Alaïna looked at her hand and gave it to her.

"Thank you bebe" Kyla kissed her cheeks and handed me my weed.

"Why she calling your name first?" She shrugged.

"Why you let her get ahold of the weed?" I shrugged and looked at her face. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear.

"Go put something on your fucking face. That bruise showing." She nodded and went upstairs. I walked towards Alaïna and Kd rubbed her hair.

"Layna say dada..." I tried saying in a baby tone. She looked at me and laughed. Kd bust out laughing and put her down.

"The fuck you laughing at?"

"Oh so now you mad? Papa Kentrell don't like Layna calling Kyla's name first." Kd said laughing. I mugged him before walking off.

"Getcha panties out ya ass!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fu...fuck!" Alaïna said. I rubbed my hands down my face looking at her yelling it over and over again.

"And I said I wanted a daughter"

"KYLA, KENTRELL TEACHING YOUR DAUGHTER TO CUSS!" Kd yelled.

"Mama!" Alaïna said. I went to the backyard and closed the door before Alaïna could see me.

This shit is beyond me man.

_________
1 month later
Alaïna's 1st. Birthday

Kyla POV

"Ky, we gotta go. You taking too damn long c'mon" Kentrell yelled.

"Let mama take a picture bebe." I grabbed my phone and took a couple pictures. Alaïna started to rub her eyes and yawn.

"You sleepy baby?" I said picking her up. She laid her head on my shoulder and went straight to sleep.

"Hurry up!" Kentrell yelled.

"You rushing me like we gon miss her blow out the candles or something."

"We is as long as you taking." I walked out the room and walked downstairs.