7

Sorry for the time gap lol.

2 Months Later

Kyla POV

I stood at Kentrell's house waiting for him to open the door. I been knocking on it all morning and I'll be damned if I walk away from this situation he put me in.

"Kentrell open the fucking door!" I yelled out beating on the door again.

I heard moving on the other side and the locks on the door moving. The door slowly opened and I charged inside. I looked around and no one was around.

"Who the fuck opened the door?" I asked myself.

I heard the front door move again and my hed snapped around. Kentrell ran out hauling ass and I chased after him.

"Kentrell you got me fucked up" I yelled. "Baby I'm sorry" he yelled back still running.

I stopped running and turned back around going to the house. I'm not chasing him nor will I look like a fool for his ass. Three whole months of us knowing eachother and two of us fucking eachother.

I went inside going straight to Kentrell's room. I went in the dresser and grabbed some clothes I left over here and went to take a shower. I woke up to so much shit I couldn't even take a shower.

I heard the bathroom door open and I rolled my eyes.

"Kentrell get out" I said washing myself. I heard him sigh in frustration and open a drawer.

"Ky everything you wanna know on this phone" he said raising the phone up then placing it back down.

"Okay Kentrell" I said with a attitude going back to my shower.

H stood there for a minute before walking out.

"Now I wanna see what's in the phone" I mumbled turning the water off.

I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around me and grabbed the phone.

It was posts his ex Jania made about him saying he still fucking her every night and how he still love her blah blah bullshit. Kentrell denying it in every post.

She also made posts about me. Saying ima gold digger and how she'll beat my ass when she see me.

"Sprung ass hoe not touching me" I mumbled.

I went deeper into the phone and saw dm's of girls throwing themselves at him. Some wanting to be with him and some just want to fuck. Kentrell a nigga so it ain't surprising to see he replied to every hoe on here.

I rolled my eyes and clicked off of it and turned the phone off.

I put my clothes on wrapped my hair in a bun.

"Bestfriend?" I heard Kd say.

"Yea?"

"What's up with you and Ike?"

I rolled my eyes and walked in Kentrell's room. Kd stopped at the door and I turned around.

"You not coming in?" I asked and he shook his head.