22

Excuse my mistakes

Kyla POV
Same Day

I looked at my parents with a mug and holding Alaïna. Kentrell basically forced me to come back downstairs and "talk" to them. Kill would be the better word for this situation. I don't have nothing to say to them. They treated me like shit so I'll return the favor. I don't give a damn what Kentrell says. He can beat my ass till the sun come up and I'll still stand on what I say.

"Why am I here?" I asked Kentrell.

"Because ion know what y'all got going on. They ya parents and you need to make it right."

I scoffed. Alaïna started to whine and move in my arms. I gave her her pacifier and she calmed down.

"I gotta make it right with a deadbeat and a rapist?" my 'father' stood up and Kentrell looked at him.

"Now that's enough! You better watch your damn mouth-"

"Watch my mouth! How about you go watch them tapes you made everytime you would come in my room and touch me nigga!" I yelled tears falling down my face. I handed Alaïna to Kentrell and went into the kitchen.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I CRYING!" I yelled out. I wiped my face getting a water bottle from the fridge. I opened the water and drunk it until it was gone. I can't believe doesn't remember me telling him. I mean we were drunk but I remember telling him I was raped by two men. I told him the night we first had sex. How I was scared and didn't want to disappoint him because of my lack of experiment. I was afraid he wouldn't want me anymore. Instead he kissed me softly and said 'that gives me a reason to make love to you mentally and physically'. He knows about the terror of my past.

Eight long painful years. Eight years of the memories replaying in my head. I'll never forgive him. I'll never forgive her.

Someone walked in and I turned around. Kentrell stood at the counter with Alaïna fast asleep in his arms.

"Why you ain't tell me this?" he asked. I went to grab Alaïna and he pulled away.

"So now I can't hold my child Kentrell?" he smacked his teeth.

"Mane don't do this answer my question first."

"I told you Kentrell. I told you our first time having sex."

He stood there thinking about it before his expression completely changed. He looked at Alaïna then back at me with a sad look.

"We was drunk wasn't we?" he asked. I nodded my head and he took deep breaths.

"Why the fuck I let them in here" he mumbled.

"Aye, you want me to get em out the house or what?"

I thought about it and shook my head.

"No, I'll do it." I walked to a dresser and grabbed the gun that was inside. Kentrell saw what I was doing and chuckled.

"You tryna be 4ktrey certified already?" he joked. I rolled my eyes walking out.

"Ight get the fuck out my house. You got ten seconds." I said calmly.

My mother scoffed and stood up.