27

Excuse my mistakes

Kentrell POV
Alaïna's Room
Same Day

I walked by Alaïna's room and knocked on her door.

"Knock knock"

She looked up and rolled her eyes looking back at her tablet.

"You know ya mama would whoop yo ass if she saw you with that tablet. You got five seconds."

She looked at me again before putting her tablet away. She stood up from her bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Alaïna it's taking everything in me to not hit you. Sitcho ass back down." I said pointing to her bed.  She turned around and sat down. I took a deep breath and sat beside her.

"Why you do allat at the table just then?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Because you always think it's okay to treat me like a last option."

Ouch

"It's always Draco and Mir before me. I thought I was the first born. I know Amira needs more attention but after her it should be me. I'm your little girl like she is and it's not fair!" she yelled plopping on her pillow and crying in it.

"Layna sit up and look at me." I said rubbing her back.

I'm not good with this shit.

She turned around with tears down her face still sniffling.

"I'm sorry I made you feel like da last leg of da family. You my number one girl beside Amira. But something you got that Mir don't...is you're my first born."

She still sniffed wiping her face. I pulled her close to me hugging her tight.

"I prayed fa you and my prayers was answered. You my golden child, the first lady" she looked at me and laughed alittle.

"I thought mama was the first lady." I nodded and she looked at me weird.

"She is. But you the first lady as in my first child and my first being a girl." She nodded and laid her head on my chest.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too babygirl" I said kissing her forehead.

"Ight time for bed, come on" I said pulling her up and pushing her to the bathroom.

"Wash them stanking ass teeth"

"Daddy" she dragged laughing.

She brushed her teeth and took her pills before getting in bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight babygirl"

"Night daddy"

I stood from the bed and left out. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Amira and Draco in there by they self.

"Where ya mama?" Draco shrugged washing the dishes and I rolled my eyes.

She getting the shit beat outta her.