14

Excuse my mistakes

5 months laterrr(fight me idc 😂)

Kentrell POV

I fucked around and put my hands on her. Now she scared to do anything around me. Fuck I do that for? And I'm still doing it. Somehow this being in control shit is feeling good. Maybe if she can fucking respect me, we can have a nice life and a nice family.

I looked at Kyla who was walking to the kitchen. She got a belly now but not a big belly.

"Come here babymama" I said and I saw her roll her eyes before she came over and sat on my lap.

"That babymama word done dawg" she said and I chuckled.

"Why you acting like that?"

"Because babymama is a word for them bitches like Jania" she said and I nodded.

"You right you right" I said and she nodded. She looked everywhere else but at me. I tapped her and she slowly looked my way.

"Why you ain't looking at me" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't want you mad at me or anything for looking too hard" she said and I laughed. One thing about me putting my hands on her, she still gon talk her shit. She still know her place though. I moved my arm and she flinched like I was gonna hit her.

"Go do whatchu was about to do in the kitchen" I said and she nodded getting up. I grabbed her arm and she froze.

"Kyla stop fucking playing with me and give me some love" I said yanking her back to me. She bent and gave me a kiss she knew I ain't gon complain about.

"Ight go" she walked in the kitchen and I took a deep breath.

She'll understand why I do this in the future.

Right?
_________

Kyla POV

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the milk. I called Kentrell to grab the cereal and he did. I made my bowl of cereal and Kentrell was just looking at me.

I gotta stop being so jumpy around him.

But how can I when he's hitting on me for simple shit. I give him a warm smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. He grins and walks out the kitchen. I drop my smile and roll my eyes. "Got four more months of this crazy shit" I mumbled. "Maybe a another year cause he'll kill me tryna leave with his child" I shrugged and ate some cereal.

"I'll either succeed or die trying in this bitch" I said to myself.

I finished my cereal and washed my bowl and spoon. I decided that I wanted to take a picture because I look so cute right now.

"Babe" I say softly going into the living room.

"Wassup" he said and I stood in front of him.

"Can you take my picture please?" I asked and he jumped up.

"Girl I was waiting on you to ask come on" he said pulling me by the front door. I laughed alittle but followed him.