17

Excuse my mistakes

Kyla POV

I never thought I would become a mother. Especially since I'm a mother because of a guy like Kentrell. I honestly can't call him a man because he still has some work to do. But I can say he's been improving well and he's a great father to Alaïna. She's like a mini me with Kentrell's temper.

Life co-parenting with him is well. He complains everyday about how it's unhealthy and not right for Layna to see us not in the same household. I think he's just tryna get back with me and I ain't having it. At least not right now.

"You swear you cute" Kd said busting in my room sizing me up and down.

"Boy fuck you I am cute gone" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

I'm cute ass fuck the fuck wrong with him.

"Yeah ight but anyway Layna down there giving Boomer hell. He told me to get her but I made an excuse to come talk to you"

"Whatchu tell him Kd?" I asked.

"I said you texted me that you needed help"

"I didn't text you" I said looking at him and he pulled out his phone.

"Fake text message app" he said scrolling through our 'messages' and I bust out laughing.

"Why you got that on your phone stupid"

"So when the ugly hoes come to me I can show em something to say I gotta girl." I shook my head and and instantly I got an idea. I grabbed my phone and Kd looked at me weird.

"Whatchu finna do Ky" he asked laughing and I shrugged.

"Oh nothing just got a perfect idea for me and Kentrell's youtube channel nothing major" I said clicking the app.

I put a fake name and fake number and made a whole conversation.

"Where's my camera?" I asked.

"Ion know why you asking me?" Kd said. I found it in a corner and grabbed it.

"You wanna do the intro with me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Fuck it"

I nodded and turned the camera on.

"Wassup kslimes and welcome back to our channel" me and Kd said together. "I know you guys probably were expecting me and Kentrell or just one of us but I have a special guest. He's a very good friend of Kentrell and my bestfriend. You may know him as big eared ass nigga but he's Kd to us"

Kd mugged me and I laughed.

"I'm sorry bestfriend say hey to the family" I said giving Kd the camera.

"Wassup witcha slimes how y'all doing today. We wanna prank this whipped ass nigga with a lil prank prank and ima let my bestfriend tell ya the details" he said passing me the camera.

"Kd you don't wanna make a channel I enjoyed that" I said cheesing in the camera.

"Ion know but it's a thought now. Let them know what's going on though I'll be back" he said leaving.