10(frfr)

Excuse my mistakes

Kentrell POV

"It took me a whole fucking hour to get out the bathroom" I stressed to my mama over the phone.

"Kentrell I don't blame her for locking your ass in the fucking bathroom. You be needing time to your damn self always under her like a lost puppy and shit" she said and I smacked my lips.

"Mane ion be under her like a lost puppy. I let her do her"

"Whatever boy just bring her over soon so I can feed her" I told her okay and hung up the phone.

Me and Kyla ain't been talking since she locked me in the bathroom yesterday. She came home and I instantly got to yelling and shit telling her she ain't shit and all that. To my surprise she ain't yell at a nigga back and now I think it's something wrong with her. Sheronda told me she probably thinking about when we lost our baby and don't wanna have shit to do with me. I don't think that's fully my fault though. She coulda easily said fuck a nigga and moved somewhere else.

nah I woulda found her ass and tried to kill her for taking my seed away from me.

"Kentrell did you fucking hear me!?" Kyla yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Why you fucking yelling like I'm not right here?" I asked her and she mugged me.

"Because I fucking can nigga. You ain't shit and I wish I neva fell in love with yo stupid ass" she said hitting me and I stumbled back alittle.

"Say Kyla keep yo fucking hands off me bruh" I said trying not to choke her ass out.

"Fuck you! You gon hit me like you did Jania? Do it bitch!"

Without thinking my hand raised and I hit her across the face causing her to fall back. She looked at me holding her face with tears in her eyes.

"B-baby I promise I ain't mean-"

She got up running upstairs and I  rubbed my hands down my face. The fuck I hit her for?

________

Kyla POV

I ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and saw a big bruise on my eye. I fell to the floor crying harder in my hands.

"Baby?" I heard Kentrell say.

"Leave me alone Kentrell" I cried and I heard him sigh.

"Kyla I swear to god I ain't mean to hit you. You was just making me upset and my hand twitched" he said causing me to scoff.

"The fuck you mean it twitched? Kentrell get the fuck out and leave me alone damn"

"Kyla open the fucking door!" he yelled banging on the door. I jumped and held my knees scared. I knew this shit would happen but I fell in love any fucking way. The fuck was I thinking.

"Baby....please just open the door"

I stayed on the floor for a minute but got up and walked to the door.

"Kentrell you hurt me" I cried softly at the door.

"I know bebe and I'm sorry. I'm a bitch ass nigga fa doing that shit. I was taught to not put my hands on a woman and I know my mama gon beat my ass cause I did"

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it seeing Kentrell there with tears in his eyes.

"I promise I'm sorry" he said hugging me. I debated whether to hug him back or not and did. It felt good to get a good well embraced hug. I needed it.

"I know baby I forgive you" I said in his chest.

He wouldn't hurt me again would he?

Word Coun: 622