5

Not Edited

A Week Later

Kyla POV

"Come on take this picture so yo folks know you ain't dead yet" the man said and I rolled my eyes.

"Got me fucked up if you think ima willingly let you kill me" I mumbled under my breath.

They brought me to a salon to get my hair done. At least they ain't tell me what to get. They went to get me clothes too and surprisingly they got good taste. When Kentrell come I'm taking all that shit with me.

I stood up and posed in the building around weird looking dudes and smiled in the camera.

Once I heard the flash I sat back down crossing my arms.

"You wanna see da picture?" he asked and I nodded.

653,523 views/ ♥525,400 likes     SunshineKyla Ima Boss Babe✨(Read all 343,673 comments)

653,523 views/525,400 likes SunshineKyla Ima Boss Babe✨
(Read all 343,673 comments)

"This cute ass fuck" I mumbled.

"You like it? Cause if you one of those females tell me now" he said making me laugh.

"Nah I'm not you actually take good pictures" I tell him and he nodded.

"Comes with practice"

Before you ask they asked me to log into my instagram so I could take pictures and let everyone know I'm alive. But they keep saying until they kill me like I won't off one of they ass. I'll do it in a heartbeat. I'm only holding back because I'm testing Kentrell. If he really want a chance and me to have his first "daughter" I need effort.

I know it sounds crazy but a nigga gotta wanna put his life on the line for me if he wanna be with me. I would do the same if it's real and raw love. All I ask for a nigga to do is really appreciate a down ass bitch who puts up with they shit. Every relationship ain't perfect but if you working on it it's your perfect.

"You got another week Kentrell" I say to myself before the guy came and grabbed out of the salon.

_________

Kentrell POV

It's been a week since Kyla got kidnapped and I ain't got a follow. Kyla dropped her phone outside but it had a message on the lock screen. I picked up her phone and it popped up.

Kentrell fucking save me from these people now!

I sat it back down and rubbed my hands down my face. This shit is frustrating.