11

Excuse my mistakes

6 months later

Kentrell POV

"Kentrell! Stop being fucking annoying mooove" Kyla complained trying to push me off her lap.

"Girl stop doing allat shit like you don't want me on you." I said thumping her forehead. She slapped me in my chest and held her forehead.

"What the fuck! Youngboy get the fuck away from me NOW!" she yelled irritated ass fuck.

"Now I'm Youngboy cause you in ya feelings." I said rolling my eyes.

"Duh bitch you fucking thumped me you fucker." she yelled out and I laughed. "Girl boo" I said and she bust out laughing.

"Bebe don't say that shit again okay?" she said still laughing. "Mane whatever what you wanna do today bae?" I asked and she stopped laughing thinking about it. "I don't know, somewhere quiet I guess." she shrugged.

I looked at her for a minute and grinned. She looked back at me and mugged me. "The fuck you looking at?" she asked and I kissed her lips softly.

"You da best thang that ever happened to me ma" I said. She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"You say that to Jania too?" I laughed and shook my head.

"I did before I met you but I only said it because I was forcing myself to love her when I didn't."

"Okay what that mean boy?" She asked not getting what my point was.

"It mean I honestly and truthfully love you bebe" I said causing her to blush and smile.

"Aww bebe I love you" she said kissing me and I laughed stroking her cheek. "I love you too ma" I replied pulling her on the bed causing her to let out a ugly ass laugh.

"Aye your laugh sum serious ma" I said laughing and she mugged me punching me in the jaw playfully. "Shut the fuck up bitch" she said and I put my hands on her neck gripping it.

"Say Kyla watch your fucking mouth fore I put my dick down your throat to shut your ass up." I said and she grinned.

I fucking forgot she a freaky ass psycho.

"Make me" she simply said grinning. I picked her up gripping her hair just enough to not push it. "Bet that" I said causing her to squeal with excitement.

_______
Hours later

"Girl you got stamina like a damn lion" I said stretching out on the other side of the bed and she laughed.

"You know I be wanting to go all night so why act brand new" she said getting up but flopping back down on the bed.

She hissed in pain and I laughed.

"You wanted to go all night to fall on your ass?" I asked laughing and she flicked me off.

"Fuck you" she said rolling back in the bed and I laughed harder.

"You need help to the bathroom bebe?" I asked and she side eyed me.

"Yes Kentrell" she said crossing her arms. "You always disabling a bitch" she added pouting.

"It's okay cause being disabled get you alot of treatment" I said picking her up.

"You right you right" she said cheesing.