21

Excuse my mistakes
  |Days Later

Kyla POV

I stood up from the floor stumbling alittle and crying. No one was in the house. It was just me and him. He made sure no one would come to the house and interrupt. Alaïna is with Nae and Kd making the house completely quiet. Besides me screaming and begging him to stop. He loooked at me and scoffed.

"Mane shut the fuck up. I ain't hit your soft ass that hard" he said walking out.

Once he was completely out of the room, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror, more tears instantly forming in my eyes. He fucking lied to me. He said he wouldn't do it again. But here I am with a busted lip and black eye.

"OPEN THIS DOOR KYLA!" I jumped and looked at the door scared. If I open the door, he'll hit me again for locking it.

"Mane I ain't playing witchu" he said still banging on the door. I hesitated at first but went to the door and opened it. He bust in and I cried out.

"Please, no more Kentrell"

He threw a bag of frozen corn at me and my phone. I looked at it then back at him.

"Put that shit on your face and Nae called you." He walked out leaving me there. I stood up about to close the door until he popped back up making me jump.

"Don't lock this door again" he said with a calm voice. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Ima be gone for a while. Don't wait up on me." I nodded again and he left. I walked out of the bathroom looking around the room. It was a fucking mess.

"He ain't have to throw shit." I mumbled. I started to clean up around the room. The lamps were broken, the tv is destoyed, and the wall has a hole in it. I mentally roll my eyes and keep cleaning, throwing away everything destroyed. Once I was finished I decided to call Nae back.

After the second ring she picked up.

"Girl what the fuck was you doing?" she asked.

"um..me and Kentrell was busy doing something" I said. She laughed.

"Eww y'all nasty ass some sex freaks. How many babies y'all want?" she asked and I chuckled.

"He wants four more. Two more girls and two boys."

"He want five kids in total bitch? HA! He just planting he ain't pushing em out" she said scoffing.

I hummed in response. "You okay?" she asked. "uh yeah I'm fine why?"

"Because I can feel your aura through this phone. Call me crazy but I know you. I'm your bestfriend."

I didn't answer. I just held the phone until she spoke again.

"Kyla you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah bitch I'm fine" I said and she laughed.

"There my bitch go" she yelled in the phone and I laughed.

"How is Lay Lay?"

"She's great mom." she said making me roll my eyes.

"She's still young, of course I'll worry."

"We know girl. Kd said hey bald head ass girl."

"Hey nasty mouth ass nigga" I yelled into the phone.