25

Excuse my mistakes

This chapter hit different for me. I almost deleted it and made another one but if it's a story on abuse it needs to seem real so enjoy.

Kentrell POV
Kentrell and Kyla's house

"Have fun with your uncles and auntie okay" I said giving Alaïna a forehead kiss. She nodded and grabbed Nae's hand walking out. Kyla came downstairs with Draco's baby bag and a piece of paper.

"Here's his bag with pampers, extra clothes, and his sippy cup. And here's a list of things not to do with Lay because she has asthma and a respiratory infection. Also her medicine's in Draco's bag incase-"

"Okay mom they gone be fine" Three said sarcastically. Kyla rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Leave me alone, I just wanna make sure y'all extra careful with her." Three nodded and grabbed the stuff from her.

"And y'all betta bring my babygirl and my son back in one piece." I yelled. They all waved me off and walked out.

The door closed and it was just me and her. It was quiet for awhile until she spoke up.

"If you gone beat on me Kentrell do it now" she said with her head down. I looked at her up and down noticing she had on some little ass shorts. I can't even lie she looked good ass hell and a nigga was horny.

"Ion wanna hit you this time ma" I said walking towards her. She moved back alittle bumping into the wall.

"I don't believe you"

I shrugged tugging at her shorts. She closed her eyes tight and I stopped. I scoffed and moved back causing her to open her eyes.

"So now you don't want me touching you? Bitch I own you!" She jumped hugging herself.

"You're not doing it out of love Kentrell" she cried.

"You been giving my pussy away?" I wrapped my hands around her neck.

"No! Kentrell I promise" she cried out. I tightened my grip and she started to choke.

"Ion believe you Kyla. Why that is?"

"I can't...breathee"

I let her go and she dropped catching her breath.

"Kentrell"

Before she could finish, I picked her up and hit her across the face.

"Why the fuck you keep playing wimme" I ask her pulling up my pants.

You wanna know my thoughts on my actions? I don't give a fuck about what she think she gone do and what she not gone do. I hit her to discipline her and if she ever think about leaving me with my kids she a dead muthafucka.

"You think ima joke? Why you keep fucking wimme"

She sat on the floor crying and holding her face.

"I'm sorry I'm not perfect for you" she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Nobody perfect" I grabbed my keys and my phone.

Pain and You | Nba Youngboy (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें