2

Next Day

Excuse my Mistakes

Kyla POV

"Nae this nigga called me on sum aggressive shit saying I'm going with him if I want to or not" Nae chuckled and passed me my brush

"Who the fuck he think he is?" I asked and she shrugged.

"He a fine ass nigga who wants to take you" she said pointing at me. "out.."

"Fuck that's suppose to change and what if Kingston hear you calling another nigga fine? Your ass is grass and you know it." I say putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Girl Kingston can get the fuck on with his irritating ass." Nae said throwing me her phone.

"What you want me to do with your phone?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Take my picture slow ass" she said standing up posing.

I rolled my eyes and took it.

"Here you go fine ass hoe"

"Thank you bestie" Nae said taking her phone.

Me and Nae been friends since we were in elementary school and we were inseparable ever since. We kicked it with each other all the time and it was always only me and her. We didn't need anyone then and we don't need anyone now. Her and Kingston started talking Sophmore year in highschool. At first, they couldn't stand each other let alone be in the same room with one another. Both of them was cheating but didn't want to apologize for it. Then baby Kaiser came along and I think that's what got them to talk to each other. They took a DNA test and it was Kingston's baby. But honestly, they didn't really need one. Kaiser is Kingston's twin.

"Kyla you gotta talk to that boy and tell him how you really feel" Nae said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah I do and after that I'll tel-"

"Tell him you going and you gon ride that dick till you can't no more" Nae interrupted grinding on my bed.

"Bitch no and get off my bed nasty ass"