24

Excuse my mistakes

Kyla POV
Kentrell and Kyla's house
8:46pm

"Let me go Kentrell you're hurting me!" I cried out. He let me go pushing me on the bed.

"So you outchea doing single shit?" I shook my head no.

"I don't know what you talking about Kentrell" I cried.

He slapped me across the face.

"So we lying to eachother now?"

Here we are again. Kentrell dropped the kids off at Jania's place claiming it'll be good for them to bond.

That might be true but what he really wanted to say was 'I don't want them hearing me beat yo ass in here'.

"What the fuck I tell you bout that." He came over and yanked me up. My eyes were practically closed from the hits he gave and my body was sore. I can't take another hit.

"no se tal cosa" I said softly.
I don't know such a thing.

"Bitch why you playing wimme. I don't know what the fuck you saying." he raised his hand to hit me again and I spoke.

"Why are you doing this to me" I cried. He looked at me and shook his head. He looked at me and grabbed my face.

"You make it hard not to. You be out here fucking up ma I gotta get sum respect somewhere." He let me go and I fell back on the bed. I cried silently with my knees to my chest.

"Don't wait up for me" he said walking out. I managed to stand up and wipe my face.

"Te odio hijo de puta!"
I hate you motherfucker!

It's only been five years. He caused damage that takes ten years in five. I go in my dresser amd pull out a piece of paper.

"Plan of escape" I fold it and put it in my purse. It's now or never. I'll either make it or die trying to protect myself and my kids.

"Please god"

________

"Alaïna come and eat babygirl!" I yelled from the kitchen. She walked in with her babydoll and her head down.

"What's wrong baby?" She kept walking as if she didn't hear me. I looked at her as if she was crazy and stopped what I was doing.

"Freeze" She stopped walking and turned to face me. She had tears down her face with a snotty nose. I walked over to her and kneeled infront of her.

"What's wrong baby?" I wiped her face as she cried somemore.

"Mommy your face is black...why" she asked sniffling. I swallowed hard trying to think of an excuse.

Kd, Three, Boomer, and Nae all got up looking over at us.

"Y'all nosey ass hell" I heard Kendell say. I looked back at Alaïna and smiled.

"Mommy and daddy were playing with paint and markers baby" I said kissing her forehead.

"You worried about mommy?" She nodded causing my heart to shred alittle. She's only four.

"I thought someone hurt you mommy" she said hugging me. A tear left my eye as I hugged her back.

"Mommy's not hurt baby. If I was, I wouldn't want you crying. You would have to be a strong little girl for your brother and daddy." I looked up to Kentrell watching us. He looked ashamed and upset. Alaïna nodded and wiped her face.

"Doctor Alaïna Gaulden will help you mommy and save you" she said patting my shoulder. I chuckled kissing her forehead.

"Yes doctor Alaïna Gaulden will. But doctors need energy to help save people." I said picking her up. I sat her in her chair and place her food down infront of her.

"Eat eat" Kayden said coming in the kitchen with Kd.

"He bad ass hell. No wonder why they say terrible twos" Kd said handing him over to me. I laughed and put Kayden in his seat.

"Shut the hell up and tell the brady bunch come and eat." I put eggs and cut up pancakes on a plate giving it to Kayden.

"You okay Ky?" Kd asked and I nodded.

"Yes I'm fine" I said laughing alittle.

"She ight nigga leave her alone." Kentrell said coming in.

"I ain't ask you bitch" Kd replied and Kentrell shrugged.

"I answered"

Kd walked out and I sighed. Once he find out, he'll wanna kill Kentrell. Not telling him or Nae is eating me up. Everything will come out of the bag once me and my kids are safe.

Kentrell kissed Alaïna on the forehead and she pushed him away. He looked at her weird and she laughed.

"My hair daddy." he nodded and mushed her head causing her to laugh more.

"No daddy doctors have to eat" she said laughing. He stopped and laughed with her.

"I forgot my baby a doctor" he said kissing her forehead.

"Daddy, mommy says you played with markers and paint. That's why she has that black stuff on her eye" He nodded and looked at me. I looked away making everyone a plate knowing what's gonna happen tonight.

"Yeah baby we was playing last night." She nodded and continued eating.

Kd and the gang all came in ready to eat.

"Kyla hooking us up with some fye food" Boomer said doing a lil dance.

"I wanna do it! I wanna do it!" Alaïna yelled referring to the dance.

"Lay finish your food first" I said putting the dishes in the dishwater. Everybody grabbed a plate sitting at the table. Boomer tried grabbing the plate with the most and I popped his hand.

"That's Kentrell's plate nigga"

"Ight mean ass" he mumbled before grabbing another plate and sitting down. Kentrell grabbed his plate and kissed my cheek.

"The kids going ta my mama house for acouple days" he whispered in my ear before sitting down. I nodded not wanting to say anything.

"He was whispering freaky shit in ya ear?" Nae asked. I cleared my throat shaking my head.

"No bitch eww" I said grabbing my plate and sitting down between Kayden and Alaïna.

Kayden started reaching for me and Kentrell gave me a look.

"Draco don't start that whining shit." he said and Kayden started throwing a fit. I put my food down getting him out of his chair. I sat him on my lap and continued eating. Kentrell scoffed and continued eating.

"Uncle Kd can we go to the park today?" Alaïna asked and Kd nodded. She cheered in her seat clapping.

"Mommy and daddy can come too. And uncle boom and uncle three three and auntie nae" she said pointing at everybody.

"Me and mommy have something to do baby" Kentrell said and Alaïna's face dropped.

"Don't give me that face. We gotta go get your gift"

Her face lit back up.

"Okay daddy you and mommy stay okay" I nodded and stuffed my face.