17.1 (Extrass)

Excuse my mistakes

Kyla POV

"I just noticed some shit" Kd said eating his food.

"What nigga?" I asked stuffing fries in my mouth.

"Y'all just did a youtube video together and you told them folks y'all ain't together"

"We not to the world nigga everybody don't gotta see how we moving" Kentrell said and I nodded my head.

"Right we both know if somebody come with some y'all not even together we got something to show them individually" I say and Three looked at me.

"Like what?" he asked and I held up my hand.

"This" I say and Three nodded.

"Okay what about this going ass nigga?" Boomer said and Kentrell flicked him off.

"He got one too"

"Oh so you wifey wifey?" Kd said in a high pitched voice. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"She a wife now look at ya"

"Kd shut the fuck up bro" I say laughing.

"Don't tell me to shut up" Kd whined loudly.

"You wake up Alaïna you got her" Kentrell said eating some of my food.

"Swear I can't have shit" I mumbled and Kentrell looked at me.

"I ain't even get alot" he said and I folded my arms.

"You ate a woman's food. Are you dumb nigga?" Kendall asked and I agreed.

"Right are you dumb nigga?" I asked and Kentrell smacked his teeth.

"Here you can get some of mine" he said putting some of his fries on my plate.

"I don't want yours I want mine" I said pouting.

"Mane Kyla I swear to god don't start this shit. You ain't pregnant nomo I can beat your ass now"

"What the fuck you just say?" I ask Kentrell.

"I said you ain't pregnant nomo I can fuck the shit outta your ass now" he said looking at me.

"You ain't say that shit" I said getting up.

"He like just said it" Kendall said.

"Kd you never lie to me did he say that?" I ask and Kd slowly nods his head.

"He did you okay Ky?" Kd asks and I nod sitting back down.

"Uh yeah I'm fine"

"We going to sleep once we get done eating ma" Kentrell said and I nod.

Am I hallucinating?

From now on I'll be doing mini chapters from chapters here and there!

Word Count: 389