30 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Before you read the last chapter I just wanna thank y'all for reading this trash ass book I appreciate it alot😭 okay enjoy!

Excuse my mistakes

Kyla POV
Next Day

"Kyla bring your ass!" Kentrell yelled and I jumped getting up tending to him.

"Yes?" I asked softly and he scoffed getting up from his chair. He used a empty room in the house as his office. Not that he needs it but okay.

"Where da fuck my food at?" he asked angrily.

"I...uh it's almost read-"

"And where my damn child?" he asked cutting me off.

At school dumb ass

"Uh...she's at a friend's house doing homework" I lied and he nods walking towards me. She's really at Nae's and Kd's house. Kd needed to use Lay to get to Kentrell. At first I was hesitant on using her because what if she gets hurt. But he promised nothing would happen to her.

"Have my food ready when I get down there ya hear me?" I nod slowly walking away but kentrell pulls me back.

"Give me some love ma" he says gripping my ass kissing me. I kiss back until he let me go and leave to finish cooking. Once I was downstairs, I looked around before pulling out my phone calling Kd. "Hey, is it done?" I whispered in the phone. "Yea it's done Alaïna walking in now" I give him a ok and hung up the phone going back to cooking.

"Daddy I'm home" Alaïna yells walking in. She looks at me and I nod. "Hey babygirl you finish your homework?" he asks her and she nods slowly. "Yeah daddy but there's something I have to tell you." she says and he arches his eyebrow curious. "What is it?"

She takes a deep breath and looks my way. I stare at her anxious and she turns back to her father. "I...uh have a boyfriend and he's outside right now." she says and Kentrell quickly snaps his head my way.

"You know about this lil boyfriend she got Kyla?" he asks and I quickly shake my head no. Alaïna motions him to stand in front of the door. She claimed it was respectful since it's his first time meeting him.

"Daddy, he's not a boyfriend boyfriend but like a boy who likes me alot." she said and he nodded.

"Ight then. He gotta a parent here with him too?" he asked and she nodded.

I slowly untie my apron around me while Alaïna opened the door and stood behind it. Four gunshots go off and Alaïna runs towards me. I grab her and tell her to go upstairs with Draco and Amira and pack. Kentrell falls to the ground holding his chest coughing.

I take the gun from Kd and walk towards a helpless Kentrell. "You bitch!" he manages to get out and I chuckle. "No I'm not a bitch Kentrell. I'm a helpless woman who's weak and lets a man beat on her and cheat on her!" I yell reliving when he would bring a random hoe in our room while I "slept". Yeah I knew he was cheating but with Jania it hit a nerve. She told me to leave for my kids but he was doing the same shit to her and she staying for herself. Not even thinking about Kacey.

"And here you are looking at me like I" I said touching my chest. "Did you wrong." He looked at me with pure digust. "I feel the same way nigga" I said rolling my eyes. "You not gon do it ma you love me too much" he said smirking.

Alaïna walked downstairs with Draco and Amira. They all had a bag but Alaïna had two. I assume its mine and hers. "Alaïna wait in the car with them" I tell her and she nods. "Alaïna you was in on this? Why you doing your daddy like this? I give you everything you want." he tells Alaïna and she shook her head. "Everything except a family daddy!" she looks at him with tears and walks away.