20

Excuse my mistakes
|Day of playdate

Kyla POV

I roll over in the bed, feeling Kentrell's arms around me and I snuggle closer to him. He hasn't been home lately and I know it's because of what he does in the streets. He and Quando been out late nights for a whole week now. I just comfort him the best way I can. If he wants food I feed him, a bath I run his water, sex I throw it back for him. My main goal is to be there for him when he's home. No matter how much I worry that something could happen to him.

My phone rung and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Pick up your damn phone." Kentrell said in a pillow. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello" I answered.

"I'm not interrupting am I?" Jania asked through the phone and I shot up.

"Oh, um no of course not. What time are you bringing Kacey over?" Kentrell shot up looking at the time.

"Shit! It's twelve sum. Tell her be on her way in thirty." I nodded.

"Whenever y'all ready for us to come. We don't have any plans so just call and we'll come." She said and I nodded again.

"Kentrell wants you to be on your way in thirty minutes."

"Okay that's fine just send me your address."

"Alright I will see y'all later."

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and put it on the charger. I guess I have to get up now.

"Kyla get up mane" Kentrell said from the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and got up going in with him. I turned on the shower and Kentrell undressed hisself getting in.

No the hell he didn't get in that cold ass water.

I waited a couple minutes before I got in. When I got in, Kentrell attacked me with kisses and I laughed.

"Kentrell you told her thirty minutes stoppp" I said trying to pull away but he yanked me back towards him.

"Ken-" Before I could finish his lips are attached to mine again.

"Come on a quckie" he begged with his lip poked out.

"You wanna quickie or do you wanna see your son with no issues?" I asked and his face turned into a mug.

"Always making a point and shit" he mumbled and I covered my mouth from laughing.
_________

"Kentrell, she's outside" I yelled before opening the door.

"Hey" she said waving. I waved back smiling. I let her in and closed the door behind me.

"Kacey must be asleep?"I asked and she nodded. "Yeah he sleeps alot. He's only awake when he's hungry." I laughed and looked down at the carseat.

"Can I pick him up?" She nodded and bent down infront of the carseat, taking the blanket off. I undid the straps and took him out. He moved in my arms and I held him close.

"He's so cute" I gushed.

"Thank you. I ain't think something so beautiful could come from me." I turn to face her. Confused as to why she would say that when she's obviously a pretty girl.

"You know you pretty ass hell right?" I asked her and she looked at me surprised.

"Um..." "I'm not flirting I'm just letting you know that you made it possible for someone so beautiful to come from you." A tear fell from her eye and I looked at her shocked. I ain't mean to make her cry.

"Thank you. No one's ever said something sweet to me before."

"Hey, you should feel beautiful don't ever down yourself."

Kacey was starting to wake up in my arms. I looked at him as he debated on seeing what was going on or going back to sleep.

"Hey handsome man" I cooed. A smile formed on his face and I smiled.

"Alaïna mean ass ain't smile yet." I mumbled. Kentrell came downstairs with Alaïna looking at me with Kacey in my arms. He stood infront of me and Jania and looked at Kacey until I spoke up.

"You wanna hold him?" He looked at Jania who nodded her head as verification. He handed Alaïna to her and grabbed Kacey.

Kacey looks at Kentrell and smiles. Kentrell chuckled and held his finger.

"Hey son. I'm sorry I ain't be there when you got here but I promise I'll be here with ya for the rest of your life. Since you my son you 4ktrey certified boy." Me and Jania both rolled our eyes causing him to mug us. We laughed and let him carry on with his speech.

"Hey pretty girl" Jania says to Alaïna. Alaïna formed a big smile on her face and I put my hand on my chest.

"You give her a smile but not me." I said hurt and Alaïna babbled causing me to roll my eyes.

"Traitor" I mumbled grabbing Kacey's carseat.

"You putting them out already?" Kentrell asked laughing.

"Hee hee nigga I'm just getting it out the way"
_________

"It was nice to see Alaïna and let them see eachother." Jania says giving me a hug. I smile and hug her back. "Of course, y'all are welcome here anytime." she nodded and said goodbye before leaving.

"Success?" Kentrell asked and I nodded flopping on the couch.

"Huge success"