6

Excuse my mistakes

Kentrell's House
Days Later

Kentrell POV

Me and Kyla been kicking it and shit for a few days and honestly I feel closer to her. She like another person from what I met at first. She carefree and cool ass hell. If I wasn't feeling her like I am now, I would consider her one of the guys. She get along with the gang anyway so it ain't a problem on that. They already fucking with her and her vibe. Boomer and Three already told her if somebody fucking her over they gon die in a heartbeat. She got a brother in all they ass and Kd especially. They went from hating eachother to being inseparable. Shit still blows me.

"Bring me the damn chips girl" Kd yelled to Kyla who was in the kitchen. I stood up going to where she was.

"Kd get ya lazy ass up and get the chips ya self damn" she yelled back and I laughed.

"Y'all always fighting bruh" I tell her and she rolled her eyes.

"He the one who always got some shit to say to me and always bugging a bitch" she replied turning on the stove.

"Whatchu cooking fa me?" I ask getting behind her with my hands on her waist.

"I'm cooking for everybody and fucking move" she said pushing me away. I put my hands up backing back and sitting at the island.

Kd came in and I shook my head instantly.

"Here he go" I stated making him flick me off.

"Bestfrienddddd" Kd dragged hugging Kyla while she cooked whatever.

"What Kd?" she asked still focused on the food in the skillet.

"I love you" he said kissing her cheek and she laughed.

"I love you too Kd" she replied and he walked out looking at me smiling.

"Stealing my girl and shit fron me" I mumbled and Kyla laughed again.

"And y'all bipolar ass fuck. First y'all was bickering and fighting and now y'all bestfriends with no problem" I added with a attitude.

Kyla laughed harder and I got up walking out. She always taking me as a joke and ion be playing.

"Stay away from my girl Kd or I'm beating yo ass" I said walking upstairs.

"I'm not your girl and he ain't gon do a muthafucking thing fuck him" Kyla shouted from the kitchen amd I turned around.

"Don't get fucked up Kyla!" I yelled from upstairs.

"Boy fuck you!" she yelled back and I went in my room closing the door.

Ima fuck her ass up then plant my seed in her. See if that shit funny.

_________

Kyla POV

"He always in his feelings over small shit" I heard Three say and everybody else agreed.

"He can miss me with that stingy shit cause she my bestfriend forever" Kd said making my heart melt.

"I love you bestfriend!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"I love you too big head ass girl" he yelled back.

Before I could reply Kentrell door opened with loud thumps.

"Shut the fuck up or I'm kicking y'all ass out!" Kentrell yelled going back in his room closing the door.

"You wouldn't kick ya babymama out!" Boomer yelled causing me to laugh.

"I'm not his babymama" I said going back in the kitchen.

"YET" Three said coming in the kitchen with Kd and Boomer behind him.

"How you know we gon work out Three?" I ask tilting my head. He shrugged and sat down at the island. I shook my head going back to cooking.

"Bestfriend I can imagine you pregnant now, wobbling and shit" Kd said laughing and I mugged him.

"Shut up ima be pretty and pregnant the fuck" I said grabbing some spices putting it on the food in the skillet.

"You gon be a pregnant elephant" he said still laughing and Boomer slapped the back of his neck.

"Nigga shut up damn" he said as Kd rubbed his neck with a mug on his face.

"Fat bitch" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"What's in the oven?" Three asked making me sigh in frustration.

"Get the fuck out all of y'all damn" I said pushing them out.

"Lucky we love yo mean ass" Boomer said while they walked out the kitchen.

I finally had space to do some shit.

"Finally"
_____

A hour later

"Come eat bitches!" I yelled and everybody came in.

"Calling us out our name and shit. Bestfriends don't do that to other bestfriends" Kd said breaking his voice with his hands on his forehead.

"Boy sit the fuck down and eat" I said pointing to the island.

Kentrell came downstairs with no shirt and some sweats. He sat down at the island with everybody else and I mentally rolled my eyes fixing his plate. I ain't expect his mad ass to come downstairs after he threw a fucking tantrum.

Once I had everything on his plate, I sat it in front of him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Thank you" he said kissing my cheek.

"No problem" I replied smiling and he let me go.

"I don't get y'all at all" Kd said making Kentrell roll his eyes.

"One minute Y'ALL" he said pointing at me and Kentrell.

"not together then all on eachother like y'all married" he finished shaking his head and I shrugged.

"Me and his business not yours" I said grabbing my plate sitting down beside Kentrell.

Kentrell placed his hand on my thigh and I jumped alittle. He looked at me shocked and that turned into a concerned look.

"You ight?" he asked and I quickly nod my head.

"I'm fine" I say getting up going in the living room.

I can't tell him yet. He wouldn't understand the pain and hurt that goes with it. Telling it hurts me but having to relive it in my head is more painful.

Will he understand me....

Shortest chapter!

Word Count-989