16

Excuse my mistakes

If you don't know I changed their daughter's name to Alaïna(like ace family) Kind is too known and Allie is a no for me so yeah enjoy!

Kentrell POV

These few weeks with Kyla been cool. We hang with each other on sum friend shit and honestly it's straight for the most part. I been going with her to doctor appointments to check on Alaïna. She got another month before she's here and I'm excited ass hell. My first daughter and it's by a fine ass woman who loves me physically and mentally. I fucked that up by beating on her like I owned her. I don't own her. But why am I always treating her like I own her.

I throw the cover off of me and a small tied up bag falls on the floor. I pick it up and quickly put it in a drawer.

"Kentrell!" Kyla screamed and I rushed downstairs to where she was. I run in the livingroom and see her sitting on the edge of the couch.

"I think my water broke" she said grunting and taking deep breaths. Kd put his hand on her shoulder and she slapped it off.

"Damn Dracula" he said moving away.

"You sure that's what it is? We got another month until she get here" I asked and she mugged me.

"Nigga get me to the fucking hospital before I shoot you in the fucking face. Shit happens"

"You ain't got a gun ma" she reached for the couch and me and Kd ran.

"Scary ass now come on stop fucking playing" she said holding her hands out still taking deep breaths.

"I ain't even scared" I said smacking my teeth. I helped her up from the couch and put her jacket and shoes on.

"Who she calling scary she cry when somebody call her greedy" Kd said and Kyla jumped at him causing him to flinch.

"Mhm grab the stuff Kentrell" she said tryna run to the door. I covered my mouth to stop from laughing and grabbed the baby bag and keys following her.

Kd helped her into the car and I got in starting the car.

"You ready to have our baby?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Let's go have our baby"

___________

"Excuse me pregnant lady here ready to pop my niece out" Kd yelled to the lady at the front desk. She side eyed him and stopped what she was doing.

"Better fucking stop" Kd mumbled. I shook my head and held Kyla's hand.

"What can I do for you sir?" the woman asked and Kd threw his hands up being dramatic and shit.

"Lady my bestfriend pregnant and she need a damn doctor. Why you grilling me when you can be helping" he said mugging her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a clipboard.

"Name" she asked.

"Kyla Smith" I said.

"Father"

"Me" I answered again and she looked up.

"I need a full government name sir" she said and I smacked my teeth.