28

Excuse my mistakes

Kyla POV

I danced around the house singing and cleaning to Ciara. I woke up in a good ass mood this morning and surprisingly, I got out of bed in one piece and not in plenty. Kentrell didn't hit me at all yesterday and I'm scared as to why but also relieved. He left earlier with the guys to handle some business at the trap. Alaina and Kayden are at school and Amira is with Jania and Kacey. Kacey is homeschooled due to kids wanting to bully him because of the bullshit that happened years ago with Jania, me and Kentrell. And Jania wanted to see her so I let her go because she'll be around forever.

I don't need me a basketball player
All I need is somebody that's down for me
And he don't have to have money
His love is just like honey it's so sweet to me

"HE CAN HAVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD BUT HE'LL SACRIFICE IT ALL FOR ME" I sung at the top of my lungs. I moved swiftly around the living room with the broom like I was performing.

"AND I...KNOW THAT HE WON'T BREAK MY HEART" I yelled.

"Girl shut the fuck up!" Nae yelled walking in the house. I screamed grabbing the gun from under the couch aiming it at her.

Nae laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be bussing in my damn house like that" I said putting the gun back.

"Chile I gotta pee and I'm pregnant...you do the math." She quickly wobbled to the bathroom and I finished cleaning.

After awhile she came out and went into the kitchen.

"Awww you got a container with my name on it" she said and I laughed.

"Cause I knew your pregnant ass was coming over sometime today"

"This was your pregnant ass three times Kyla, cut me some slack hoe" she said opening the microwave.

"Just push start hoe" I said going in the kitchen. She cut her eyes at me and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Okay damn, I was just letting you know" I said walking out laughing.

"Why you walk out for?"

"I gotta clean the kids rooms" I said going upstairs. I started with Kayden's room first, Alaïna's room then Amira's. Once I was finished, I cleaned me and Kentrell's room.

I walked back downstairs and flopped on the couch next to Nae.

"So what chu naming him?" I asked rubbing her stomach.

"You been talking like Kentrell since Draco was born." she said laughing.

"He my nigga and I wanna talk like him. Leave me alone" I said laughing with her.

"Anyway, answer my question" I added.

"I don't know yet but I want it to start with a 'K' like Kd's and Kaiser's." I nodded still rubbing her stomach.

"I'm still hungry" Nae whined.

"It's food in there babymama" I said and she smiled.