19

Excuse my mistakes

Kd POV

"Kd?" she called out. I turned around giving her my undivided attention. "Wassup?"

"I don't wanna just keep fucking you if we not gon have a relationship. I left my nigga for you." I looked at her and shrugged.

"You made that dumb ass mistake. You know I don't wanna relationship right now."

"What if she finds out that me and you been fucking around? Both of us dead." She said and I nodded.

"Especially you though, she still think you and that nigga together." She threw a pillow at me and I laughed.

"Kd you not helping."

"Ight I'm done"

"Can you at least think about it for me?" She asked getting in front of me and unbuckling my pants. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yea ma, I'll think about it."

________
Days later

"Kyla bring ya kermit the frog looking ass downstairs. And bring my niece" I yelled from downstairs. Seconds later, she walking down with a towel over her face.

"The hell you got a towel on ya face for? You want me booties?" I joked and she just handed Alaïna over.

"No, I'm trying this face stuff. Wanna see if it work." I nodded and she quickly ran back upstairs.

The hell wrong with her?

"K..kkk"

I put my attention on Alaïna who was playing with my chain. She held it up and yanked it causing me to damn near choke.

"Damn girl, you almost killed me. And this a chain not a damn k word." I said standing up with her.

"You know what's wrong with ya mama? She acting weird today." Alaïna just babbled on about whatever so I went into the kitchen. I put Alaïna in her carseat and went to the refrigerator. She can wait until I'm done.

"I ain't ate over here in a minute. Let's do it big. Whatchu think Lay Lay?" She squealed and I nodded my head.

"I agree mama." I grabbed the leftovers putting it on the counter. I went into the pantry and grabbed some snacks and sat them on the counter too. After that,  I put the leftovers in the microwave and made a bottle for Alaïna. I picked her up and fed her the botttle until I saw her  little eyes close.

"Yes, point uncle Kd" I whisper yelled. I put the bottle down and took Alaïna back in the living room. I placed her cover on the couch and laid her down on it. I placed the pillows around her and quickly went to get my food in the kitchen.

I grabbed the food and went back into the living room sitting beside a sleeping Alaïna. Kentrell came downstairs and looked at me.

"Where my child?" I pointed beside me and he walked over.

"Why you ask that dumb ass question fat lip ass nigga?"