13

Excuse my mistakes

Next Day

Kyla POV

"You think she don't got a change of heart?" I asked Kentrell looking at the different types of taco seasoning. I wanted tacos and I wanted to make my own.

"Hell nah she ain't got a change of heart. She just want you to be her friend so she can get close to me" he said picking up some other seasonings. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. Well I tried to be a friend to her but Kentrell ain't having it. It's probably for the better anyway. I don't wanna stab her ass over this no good ass nigga that belongs to me.

"Well I tried to give her a chance" I said holding up two types of cheese for him to choose from. He chose and I put the other one back.

"Don't give everybody chances ma" I stopped and looked him up and down.

"I gave your ass another chance AND you could possibly have another damn child out here" I said and he shook his head.

"That hoe lying Kyla and that child ain't mine"

"Ask for a DNA test nigga, until then it's your child" I said going on another aisle. He followed behind me mumbling shit under his breath and I chuckled.

Can't do shit now nigga. I'm carrying yo seed.

I walked over to the ground beef and looked at my options.

"Kyla they all the same" he said annoyed.

"Not. Some people ground beef nasty" I said picking up my favorite.

"What's next?" he asked.

"Did we get taco sauce and sour cream?" He pointed to them in the basket.

"We need lettuce and tomatoes" I said and he nodded.

"Ight go to checkout and I'll get it" I nodded and went to checkout. Before it was our turn he came back with the items and put them on the counter. I helped him put the rest up there and we paid for it.

Kentrell put the groceries in the trunk when we made it to the car  and I got in waiting on him.

He finally got in and looked at me.

"What Kentrell?" I asked putting my phone down.

"Ky what if I got that bitch pregnant?" he asked and I shrugged.

"You'll have a child in this world then Kentrell. And you will take care of your child no matter what you got against her. Your child comes first in anything always" I looked back at Kentrell who was crying alittle.

"Kentrell" I grabbed his face and he laid his head on my lap.

"I don't want her having my first daughter" he cried out.

What the fuck.

"Kentrell baby we don't know if she's having a girl or not. We don't even know if it's your baby"

He snuggled more on my lap and rubbed my leg.

"But you said it's my baby until I take a DNA test" he sniffled.