8

Sorry for the mistakes

1 week later

Kyla POV

"Nae for the last time, please take my picture and stop playing so fucking much" I yelled at Nae while she danced still ignorng me.

"Okay fine" she said taking my phone and snapping a couple pictures.

She handed me back my phone and I looked through the pictures.

I like these hoes.

"Thank you bestfriend" I cheesed and hugged her. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"You ain't love me before I took your picture" she said.

"Cause you was being aggy" I replied back and she laughed again.

A knock on my door filled the house and I got up to answer it. I opened it and there stood my sorry excuse of a babydaddy.

"What Kentrell?" I asked with a attitude.

"Damn ion get a hey bae or nun" he said barging in my house. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

He ain't leaving no time soon.

"Nigga we ain't together and get the hell out my house" I practically yelled and Nae chuckled. I looked her way and she shrugged.

"What? Y'all just having trouble in paradise and before that baby get here you'll be hugged up making out and shit" Nae said going in the kitchen.

"Nae shut up dang" I said rolling my eyes.

"Love you too!" Nae yelled from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Kentrell. He look so fine in his white beater and sweats. Too bad he a bitch ass nigga.

"Whatchu want Kentrell?" I asked getting agitated with his presence.

"You remember you asked me what your name was about three months ago?" he asked out of the blue and I nodded.

"Yeah so what"

"I know the answer to the question"

"Kentrell it took you three months to figure it out? And you probably won't get it right anyway" I say laughing and he shrugged.

"Ask me again" he said and I looked at him upside his head.

"We not togeth-"

"You never said I'm breaking up with you or we done or nun of that"

"Well I'm saying it now nigga we done"

"Ky her baby ain't mine"

"How you fucking know? She even said she told you and you ain't give a damn"

"Nah it ain't even like that. The bitch was cheating on me and her saying she pregnant after that nah I ain't believe her and I still don't"