26

Excuse my mistakes

Kyla POV
6 years later
Nae's gender reveal party
Alaïna-12
Kayden-10
Amira-4
Kyla-31
Kentrell-34

"Bitch when am I gonna know the gender?" I asked Nae rubbing her stomach. She laughed eating her rotel and meatballs.

"Like everybody else bitch." I rolled my eyes smiling. Nae and Kd were finally having a family. Not that Kd doesn't consider Kaiser his child because he does. It's just the feeling of knowing you created a wonderful human being. Kd can finally experience that and I'm happy for him. Nae's  finally happy that she's creating a larger family with the love of her life. I'm happy she's getting her happy forever. At least one of us is.

"I can't believe you're still in your twenties bitch. You tryna make me feel bad?" She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"I'm just playing bestfriend you know I love you."

"Mhm" she hummed and I rolled my eyes. Dramatic ass

"Now y'all gotta stay together forever because if y'all ever think about breaking up I'll just break up with the both of you." I say picking up a chip and putting it into my mouth.

"That's not fair I was here first!" I shrugged holding my laugh. She pouted and ate more rotel from her plate.

"Stupid big eared bitch" she said causing me to buss out laughing.

"Nae you hard on him" I said laughing. She laughed too and kept eating. Food ain't going no damn where.

"Baby it's time to pop this big ass balloon." Kd said coming over and Nae rolled her eyes.

"Why the fuck is he here?" she asked upset.

"Girl Kd just wanna kn-"

"No!" she said cutting me off.

"Why is King here" she said pointing in his direction. I turned around seeing King playing with Kaiser and eyes bulked.

"Oh shit" I mumbled. I got up going to the bar and grabbing a drink. I went back over the Nae and she looked at me rolling her eyes.

"Bitch you enjoying this ain't it?" she asked and I nodded.

"You better fucking know it. And action" I said taking a sip of my drink. Kd looked back and shook his head.

"If you ain't lil Kentrell" he mumbled and I mugged him.

"Bitch don't say that"

"How you doing Ky? It's good to see you." King said trying to come over and give me a hug. Kd stopped him sizing him up and down.

"I wouldn't do that. Her nigga crazy" he said. King looked at me and I nodded.

"It's best if you probably don't talk to me at all. It was nice to see you though" I said and he nodded.

"Same"

"Ight cut the bullshit what you want King?" Nae asked. King looked her up and down licking his lips. Kd yanked him by his collar and I stood up.