3

Same Night
8:45pm
Excuse my Mistakes

Same Night8:45pmExcuse my Mistakes

Kyla POV

Me and Kentrell sat in the restaurant he brought me to and honestly he's not as bad as I thought he would have been. For one, this restaurant is too expensive for me. I could've settled for a burger with fries at MacDonald's if anything.

But he insisted AND he's paying so no argument there.

I grabbed my phone only for Kentrell to take it and place back on the table.

"I just wanted to check my instagram" I say folding my arms.

"Nah you straight ma"

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair. He looked at me and I bucked him.

"Fuck you looking at?" I ask with a attitude.

Kentrell stood up and walked over to my chair. I ignored him with my arms still folded cursing under my breath.

"Kentrell why the fuck you over her-"

He wrapped his hand around my throat and gripped it a bit.

"Say watch yo fucking mouth and this attitude you got Ky foe I bend you ova this table" he said aggressively in my ear.

My breath hitched and my heart started to pound. Being handled and put in your place is a major panty snatcher point.

I felt my kitty thump alittle and I crossed my legs clearing my throat.

"um.. the food's here!" I say quickly trying to avoid the awkward silence between me and Kentrell.

The lady came with our food and I thanked her. Kentrell just looked at me and I tried avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look at me Kyla" I shook my head and started to eat thinking about what else he might pull just to get me to listen. Maybe he will bend me over the tab- wait no! I don't fucking like him he's an abusive fuck Kyla.

I cleared my throat again but this time Kentrell just laughed.

"What's funny?" I ask kinda curious.

He shook his head and started eating. I mentally rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food.

________
12:05am

Kentrell parked in front of my house and turned the car off. We sat there for a moment before he broke the silence.

"I had fun wit chu tonight ma" he said licking his lips.

"Yeah I had fun too..it's been awhile since I've been out I wanna thank you"

"Ah you ain't gotta thank me you deserve a break hea and thea"