Epilouge (Part 2)

(5 months later from the Island Raid)

Sky's POV:

How long am I gonna sit here staring at the fucking wall?

I propped my head up with my hand, which was pretty difficult to do with the cuffs. The guard by the door narrowed his eyes and stiffened. I rolled my eyes.

"What am I gonna fucking do to you kid?" I snapped. I was annoyed. Maya was in jail and our son was too. I needed out of here right now. Maybe there's still some people on the island that can help me get them back.

I sat up sharply when the door opened, revealing a woman and a man. They both walked in, the man standing by the table and the woman sitting down in a chair across from me. She leaned back and folded her arms.

"Sky Anderson do you know—"

"Redd. It's Sky Redd." I snapped. The man snorted.

"Your marriage isn't technically official anywhere except your precious island. So Sky Anderson, Do you know why you're here?" He said. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"Enlighten me".

"Kidnapping, Violation of many Human Rights, Rape, Sexual and Physical Slavery, Aiding a criminal despite being aware of all that shes done. You're aware you could get life in prison correct?" She broke in before he could even open his mouth. I smirked.

"Lawyer" I replied. She slammed her hands on the desk in frustration then walked over to the door, yanking it open and disappearing. The man stayed, running a hand through his hair.

"Miss Redd. Maya isn't looking so good. There's too much evidence against her" He whispered to me as soon as the door closed. I fixed him with the harshest glare I could muster.

"I don't care. Find a fucking way. What about Zane?" I said back. He glanced at the door briefly.

"He's in a safe house. We managed to get him out on bail since there wasn't any proof given that he was gonna take over. They're aware that you are in power now though." He quickly told me everything he had managed to gather.

"And Layla will be there for Maya's trail. But not yours. She refuses to testify against you" My heart leapt and sank at the same time. Layla would make sure Maya got the harshest punishment out there. I bit my lip and sighed, struggling to think. What would Maya do in this situation? Ugh come on.

"Get a Lawyer for Maya and one for me. Make it one of the good ones. Surely they can get her out. And if they don't I want them castrated understand?" I snapped. He gave a sharp nod.

"Yes Miss Redd."

He left the room and I leaned back in my chair with a sigh. The door opened again and a tall middle aged woman wearing a blue dress and black polished heels came in alongside the woman. She glared at me until the girl stepped in her line of sight.

"I'd like to speak to my client alone. Which is her right." She snapped briskly. She sneered at her, then left. The woman turned and sat down in the chair next to me.

"It's good to see you well Miss Redd." She complimented with a smile. I gave her a fake smile back, forgetting how much these people sucked up to the CEO family. Then again, one wrong word and Maya would have their job.

"What looks good.?" I asked. She sighed and put her briefcase on the table.

"This might not sit right with you, but it's the only way we can save you Miss Redd." She said. I raised an eyebrow. She pulled out several sheets of paper, which I snatched from her and read them over.