Crash and Burn (Extra) (Kion's Death)

So it turns out that this book had small parts that just couldn't be fit into the final of the actual chapters so I'm doing extras. The length may vary they really aren't supposed to be chapter type long. There's about 3. Zane's Death, Kion's Death and Maya's Death. Crash and Burn itself is finished at Epilogue Part 3. First up is Kion!
———————————————————————————Kion's POV:

I woke up chained to the floor. I sat up and hissed as a wave of unimaginable pain washed over me. I grit my teeth and worked myself into a sitting position, observing my surroundings. I was in a lab of some sort alongside 2 girls. Both looked at me wide eyed. I couldn't see my reflection but after getting my ass handed to me by the guards earlier I knew I definitely didn't look good.

"Broken rib. Stupid guards hurt you more than ordered to. But really, that won't be the worst thing you face today. Kion." I opened my eyes, looking up into the Brown ones of the CEO's wife. Sky Redd. I fixed her with a hard glare and forced myself to stand.

"You're a crazy bitch. Why don't you just kill me already? I'm not going to become one of your lab rats" I snarled. She laughed, putting a hand on a bar and showing off a black remote. The two girls instantly cowered. I remained where I was.

"A lab rat? Oh no no no. That would be too easy. You see Kion I went through your files and noticed something very interesting." She picked a semi-thick file off a table and flicked through it until she got to the page she wanted. "You were 'stolen' years ago and seemed to disappear right off the island. Yet here you are. How old are you now? 24?"

"So you're killing me? Great make it quick I'm not in the mood to hear you monologue" She laughed at my hostile tone and signaled the guards to grab me. The door was unlocked and I was grabbed and roughly thrown to the floor at her feet. I grit my teeth as the harsh treatment jarred my broken rib.

"Death and being a test subject aren't your only choices here, kid. I did some more digging and funnily enough, I found your former Master" She said, bending down and grabbing my hair. I attempted to swing at her but my wrist was grabbed and effectively twisted behind my back.

"So? He's dead. You're lying" I hissed. She smirked and let my hair go, shoving my head away. The guards ripped my head back so I was forced to keep looking at her as she moved back.

"Oh he most definitely isn't. If only your bullet had hit an inch or two to the right he would be though. What a terrible shot" She said. She raised her hand and clapped twice loudly. The lab doors were thrown open and as soon as I saw who walked in I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time.

Fear.

The guards let me go and I scrambled back, ending up with my back against the bars as he came closer. His blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and he was dressed in a suit like always. He didn't look like he aged much. He stopped beside Sky and smirked down at me.

"Hello my beautiful kitten" He said. I struggled to form words.

"Y..you're..Dead. No. You're supposed to be dead!" I forced out finally. I didn't even care that my erratic movements were making my chest hurt I just wanted to get far away from the man who tormented me for years. My heart dropped when he pulled my old black and red collar from out of his bag.

"Would you like me to put it on for you?" Sky asked with a cruel smile. With a wave of her hand the guards grabbed me and forced me onto my knees holding my head up so he could clip it around my neck. As soon as it was on alongside a leash I was let go. He pulled me closer and grabbed my chin, pulling me into a hard kiss. Not thinking rationally I bit his tongue, earning a hard slap across the face.