Barely Legal

Des stood waiting in front of the movie theatre.

Switching her weight from one leg to the other, she felt mildly worried but excited.

She got there twenty minutes early before Taehyung arrived to meet her. He was right on time.

"Hey, Des." he smirked sexily motioning for them to enter the theatre.

They stood in line at the concession stand, moving forward little by little as each person before them got served.

Not speaking much, Desiree and Taehyung exchanged shy and flustered looks. The both of them quietly checking the other out when they weren't looking.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung whispered as they approached the darkness of the theatre room once they'd gotten their popcorn, candy and soda.

"No..." she chuckled softly wondering why he'd asked.

Her questions were answered when Taehyung leaned in closer after 30 or so minutes into film and her pulse raced immediately at the touch of his fingertips on her bare arm.

"Do you like the movie?" he asked lowly into her ear, letting his lips brush lightly along her earlobe and Des, startled! 

Looking at him as best a she could in the dark, she could only make out the chiseled outline of his features and see the sparkle of his eyes from the movie screen reflecting back in them as they bore down intensely on her.

She bit down on her lip feeling a rush of warmth to her core that smoldered between her thighs. Des felt anxious, wondering what had suddenly gotten into her?

This Taehyung made her feel things and want to do things that she had never had the urge to with any of the other guys she'd dated before.

Moving her body closer, Des allowed Taehyung to slip his arm around, holding her tightly against him.

She felt his chin fondly brush the top of her head.

Enjoying the feeling of the warm expanse if his muscular chest against her face, she tilted her face up slightly in curiosity until their lips touched. 

Des had to stifle the soft moan that escaped involuntary when he pulled her tongue between his lips, sucking on it quickly but long enough for her to feel a strong surge of desire in a place that had awakened far too soon  having only met the guy for 50 minutes! 

They laughed softly and smiled against each other's lips, aware of how naughty the situation was and knowing that there were other people around. 

Thankfully, Taehyung had chosen to sit at the back of the theatre so it wasn't that bad.

Their lips stayed glued together for balance of the movie. Neither of them following the storyline or even aware of when it ended until the credits started rolling and people in front of them began to get up and leave.