Reckless

The wooden floors creaked tiredly under Taehyung's weight as he meandered along the sea-blasted deck of the beach bar. 

It was empty. 

Except for the small shaggy-haired girl in a buttoned-down shirt and denim cut-offs who darted around, half-hidden behind the counter. 

The warmth of fondness filled his chest as he watched her curls fall into her eyes and around her face as she appeared briefly above the level of the counter. She shook her head and blew a small puff of air moving a few strands out of her eyes then disappeared again, muttering and counting to herself on one hand before quickly scribbling something down on a piece of paper.

He shook his head in awe at the fact that she hadn't noticed his arrival. 

Silly girl. 

Taehyung smiled to himself all the while. Realising that he liked her more and more every time he saw her.

Desiree's careless nature was undeniably endearing and this made Taehyung feel somehow, like he had a purpose. 

Why, if he weren't around who was going to look after her?

"I missed you," He snuck up from behind, wrapping both strong arms gently around her supple frame. The familiar deep baritone of his voice reaching the girl's ears as he breathed into her hair, savouring her sweet scent. 

Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed, pulling her closer against him, causing delightful goosebumps to spring up along Desiree's bare arms.

The girl giggled.

"Tae, you nearly frightened me!"

"I'm sorry," He apologised, smiling and capturing the heat of her mouth with his.

Taehyung kissed Des hurriedly, twirling her around to face him, his hands roving her entire body as he pressed her up against the rustic bar-top.

Not giving the girl any time to think, he grabbed her gently by the thighs, enjoying the feeling of her warm skin beneath his palms. He put her up on the counter top, his fingers fiddling with the buttons of her shirt.

"Tae, wait!" Des whimpered.

But the girl's soft opposition was no match for the heated passion of her mate.

He needed to feel good. He needed to forget. He needed her.

"Des...." Taehyung moaned, dragging soft kisses up and down her neck. 

Throaty gasps escaped Desiree as the heat of Taehyung's lips teased and tantalised the expanse of her now bare skin since he had her first few buttons already swiftly undone. His silky, blonde head tickled her chin as he dipped down further to have his lips and heated tongue traverse the mounds of her breasts.

"Do you love me?" He commanded breathlessly, "I need you to tell me.."

"I do. Of course I love you, baby but..."

"But what!?" Taehyung shouted all of a sudden, pulling away. He glowered, his greater height towering over Desiree's petite frame. The young girl shivered in surprise. This time, he had indeed scared her.