Pleasant Surprise

Desiree's eyes scanned the narrow aisles of the convenience store. She had driven all the way across town on a covert mission.   

It was a quest of some sorts for articles unknown to her but essential to her intended plans for the next time she and Taehyung would meet.

But what should she get? 

She had no idea..

Turning over a tiny dark purple box in her hand and eyeing it with the with a perplexed expression, Des mumbled to herself , "Tingling pleasure.....edible....!" She raised an eyebrow, " ......warming?" 

Fed up and feeling baffled by the endless options, she randomly grabbed a few and made her way to the counter with a flushed face.

The nerdy young pharmacist at the pay station gave her a funny look and Des glared back at him, clearing her throat loudly to get the transaction over with.

He hands her the shiny black plastic bag of goodies and she forced a shy smile before thanking him and taking it.

                                                 ***

Later that evening, Desiree surveyed herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers over the straps of the red, lace thong that clung to her body and wondered if the colour worked for her?

Perhaps, the colour red would read as too desperate? 

She peeled it from her skin and shimmied it down her legs, reaching for a black one instead. 

Releasing the straps of the g-string from her fingers, the elastic snapped against her hips and she gave a little smirk of satisfaction feeling that this was a more mature and tasteful choice. 

She chewed timidly on her lower lip now, wondering if he'd like it?

She then ripped the tag from the newly bought, matching balconette bra and slid the straps up her arms, fastening it closed with icy fingers.

Maybe she was over thinking everything?

She took in a deep breath to soothe herself. 

It would all be fine because she was going to be doing this with the only man in the world that she wanted to have her and how lucky was she to have him as her first? 

Someone as good-looking, mysterious, smart, hard-working but at the same time fun as Taehyung...

A sharp knock at the door, followed by a rattle of the door knob started Des from her day-dream and she darted across the room, pulling the little pink sun-dress that she planned on wearing that night over her head quickly.