Sex and Sunsets

As the sun rose in the sky, brightening the lake.

Whisps of sunlight flooded the room. Taehyung felt Desiree's arm reach around his naked torso. She hummed sleepily into his shoulder kissing it lightly. Taehyung smirked into his pillow already feeling himself growing erect.

She stroked his back lovingly, her delicate moans telling him all that he needed to hear. He knew just what she wanted. And God, was he going to give it her.

Without a word or anymore foreplay he turned pulling her legs apart.

The sleepy, sexy grin on his face made her heady with desire and Des bit her lip with want as Taehyung drew her pussy up towards him and pushed inside her.

"Fuck, babygirl..." He groaned.

Des mewled in sweet discomfort.

She was tight and it took a moment for them to warm up as his first thrusts were rough and dry. But as they kissed and Taehyung warmed her neck with the heat of his breath, Desiree was soaking wet and they found themselves fucking with all the vigour of the night before.

His thumb found her clit and he massaged it slowly while moving in an out of her. 

Tae looked down at the girl, his heart raced knowing how much she needed him, and he wanted this as much as she did. For them to work, to live happily ever after, even despite the fact that a voice in his head told him, there would never ever be such a thing. 

He loved her so much. It hurt.

Desiree whimpered. Taehyung was fucking her so hard, her legs ached and trembled. 

Sex with him was always so sweet. She could fuck him all day. His throbbing manhood filling her up completely and perfectly hitting her g-spot with every thrust.

Des felt a wave of pleasure rush over her, the pressure on her clit intensifying as Taehyung licked his lips and rubbed her faster.

"Oh my God, Fuck!"

It wasn't long before they both came quickly within a few minutes of each other. 

Desiree allowed herself to get lost in the most incredible and intense orgasm that rolled over her enitre body. She could feel him filling her up in hot, wet spurts and she groaned, sweat-drenched and shaking.

Taehyung panted heavily as his breathing slowed down and he stroked her soft curls. He smiled.

"That felt so good."

He leaned down and kissed her passionately again as he pulled his now softened cock out of her. She felt his cum dribble down her leg and blushed as he slid his fingers between her folds, swiping the juice up and over her swollen and sensitive clit.

Desiree hissed , jerking her hips from the bed and Taehyung chuckled. He smiled and stood up admiring his cum still dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"Thank you, baby," She said innocently with a look of satisfaction on her face, her hazel eyes shining.

Taehyung gave her thigh a tiny squeeze of appreciation before he disappeared into the kitchen.

He returned with two glasses. And for a while they sat very close on the sofa, sipping on strawberry yoghurt smoothies and talking in low voices, almost as if people were listening. And Des giggled and Taehyung hushed her with light kisses making her blush.