Hurt

"Tae, my dad will be here soon!" Desiree struggled, pressing her palms up against the warm expanse of Taehyung's muscular chest as he hovered above her. 

Nestled between her legs and his hands planted on the table at either side of her hips, he grinned boyishly before diving in for her lips again. 

She winced at the feeling of the cold, steel tabletop beneath her as it came into contact with her bare back.

".....It'll be quick, I promise!"  he whined lowly, ".....Des, I need you..." 

Des closed her eyes in momentary surrender, all it took was those three last words to melt all her resolve against what was about to happen.

She let herself get lost for a moment before coming to her senses. 

"Tae, I need to lock up and go home...." she giggled, wriggling around in protest as he roamed hungrily, over her legs, waist, stomach. 

She shivered under the soft kisses and warm caresses from his mouth, to her neck and shoulders.

"Tae, please?" she pleaded, reluctantly and sighed in pleasure and relief as his mouth retracted its suction from her neck. She wasn't sure how much longer she could resist him if he kept on going.

"Okay, fine..." he pouted. 

Taehyung backed away slowly, allowing her to hop off the kitchen counter-top behind the beach Bar.

Desiree walked out to the front of house and started closing up. It was already empty and she had sent all the employees on their way, before Taehyung showed up suddenly with a cunning smile and delightfully wandering hands.

Des had creating an elaborate tale of a night on the town gone wrong where she had somehow wound up intoxicated. She explained to her dad the following morning that it was only best to check into a hotel in town and spend the night there rather than attempting to drive home under the influence. Des' father was of course, very upset and disappointed.

But in Desiree's opinion, it had gone over much better than the truth ever could've so she decided to stick to her fabricated tale instead. Regardless of the consequences.

"It's just hard for me," he looked down at his crotch, his heart-shaped lips pouting sadly "I mean , literally!...."  

Des snorted rubbing his cheek and giving him a sympathetic kiss on the nose.

"I never see you anymore..." Taehyung continued while following after her.

"Well that's because my dad thinks I'm an untrustworthy, underaged, raging alcoholic now!" Des grumbled, rolling her eyes.

Taehyung fought a smirk, trying not to laugh at her misfortune.

"What was the excuse you gave to your dad, again?"he asked.

Desiree sighed loudly, throwing her head back and placing her hands on her hips tiredly before answering.