All it Takes

"Are you sure no-one's going to catch us?"

"I'm sure. Will you stop worrying! I told you that my dad's out of town for the weekend." Desiree whined. She raised her head from his chest to look up at her object of desire, "It's just me....and you." She quipped, planting another kiss over Taehyung's mouth.

The pair lay close in each other's arms. Taehyung had never spent this length of time inside a teen-aged girls room before and it honestly scared him. With posters of Justin Beiber and Ariana Granda littered on the walls. The four of them seemed to be closing in on him. This only added to his heightened anxiety that her dad would walk in on them at any minute!

"I feel like their all staring at me.." He complained with a pout.

"You know what?" Des propped herself up from laying across him on the bed, "Let's go check on the cookies. They must be ready by now."

"Okay," Taehyung trailed behind her out into the kitchen.

"Mmmm," He took a deep breath in, "It smells fantastic in here!"

Des fortified herself with a pair of oven-mitts and bent over to remove the tantalising contents from the oven. But that wasn't the only thing that captivated Taehyung. 

He squirmed with tension as her pert behind was put on full display. The strings from the shredded hem of her distressed denim shorts brushed teasingly against the cheeks of her ass and he cleared his throat loudly to distract himself.

"Here," Taehyung rushed forward, "Let me help you with that." he offered.

"I got it!" Des replied sweetly. She drew herself upright to face him. Her chest brushed up against his, balancing the hot tray in one hand.

"Out of the way, be careful." She cautioned, darting around the side of him and setting it down on a cooling rack.

Taehyung plucked one of the steaming hot, chocolate chip morsels from the tray and quickly broke off a bite with his teeth.

"Tae, you'll burn your mouth that way!" Desiree giggled.

"No I won't." He said through a mouthful, " Mmmmm, good!"

"Really?" Des fluttered her eyelashes

"Really?" Des fluttered her eyelashes. Always a victim to Taehyung's compliments. Something about them, especially when it came to her cooking, made her melt inside. 

She wanted to take care of him. It was one of the simplest ways she could show how much she loved him and his appreciation sent her love for him soaring to new heights time after, time.

Desiree couldn't hold back, throwing her arms loosely around his neck and kissing him for what is was worth. Every moment with him was a precious memory.