Temptation

A/N- DISCLAIMER: Hi everyone ♥️ I know this chapter may seem like just a smut chapter but it's actually filled with lots of clues, Easter eggs and key information for future chapters! This book still has 19 chapters to go! So don't miss out! I also understand that some of the content might make you guys feel uneasy and I apologize for that but it is key to this storyline and to help clearly convey the character's positions in the story. Lots of love!✨ please enjoy x 

Taehyung wanted to go somewhere more private.

Taking her hand, he led Des upstairs to the room, which looked like any other plain motel room — a bed, a dresser, slightly chipped paint on the walls. 

The only redeeming quality of the space was the view of twinkling blue sea through one plain glass window.

"Are you sure you're ok with this? I just didn't want to have our first time since you're back, be a cramped fucking session in the back of my car..." 

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck feeling a little embarrassed. 

"Don't be silly, its fine....as long as I'm with you." She sauntered into his arms and nibbled at his chin, his ear, touching his face with her fingertips.

Unable to bear waiting any longer, Des pushed him back on the creaky, soft bed. Taehyung propped himself onto his elbows smirking up at her as her fingers busied themselves with the strings of his surfing shorts.

"How long has it been?" Des asked with a flicker of a grin.

"Too damn long.." His smirk widened as his skin grew hot under her delicate touch.

Taehyung knew what she was asking, and it wasn't how long it had been since he'd last seen her. 

He thought back to his last dalliance with Nathalie, if you could even call it that.

Ten minutes of undignified humping in a dark bedroom while Mr. Suleman waited behind a curtain to make sure that he came inside her when he finished. 

"It's been a little while," he said as calmly as he could. Blinking the sting away as his eyes watered a little in disgust. 

Before this awkward situation was forced between him and Nathalie, Taehyung had never had any serious girlfriends. 

Hookups were more common, a night or maybe a weekend. Only with girls who wanted to be with him purely for his looks and understood the deal.

Not Desiree. It was never like that with her and that's why he couldn't give her up.

He realised, now as he had Desiree in his arms again, her lush curves and her soft skin, her beautiful hair.

"I really want to be with you." he said, stroking her hair softly.

"I want to be with you too, Tae."

Taehyung's sad heart smiled and his dark spirits lifted.